More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AnonySD AnonySD

What should Mom do?

Blowjob from Mom

Your mom starts licking her lips as she tickles your balls. You watch her closely. It's then that you remember that you have to keep up the charade.

"Uh, mom..." you say. "Is there a reason you're sticking around?"

She blinks and looks at you. "I-I... I need to take a closer look at your wall."

"My wall?" you ask as she brings her thumb right under the head of your cock. She rubs it sensually and you have to hold back a moan.

"Yes," she says. "Uhm, there's... I need a closer look." She looks back at your cock and starts moving her head towards it. She whispers to herself. "God. I don't... I haven't sucked a cock since your father left... I..."

"What was that, mom?" you say, still playing coy. You've picked up your phone and started looking through it. You decide to read some porn while your mom plays with your cock, just to make it look like you're doing something.

Your mom goes to answer you but her tongue instead darts out of her mouth and starts licking slow and hard at your cock's head. Whatever she was going to say comes out as a garbled mess. She stops trying to talk and just moans at the taste of your cock. She licks sensually at your cock head, alternating between long, slow licks and gentle flicks with the tip of her tongue. You can tell she's done this before. You can also tell she loves it.

Your mom moans into your cock for moment before she ducks her head and gazes at your balls. She feels the weight of them in her hand, rolling your testicles slightly before, finally, she lets go and replaces her hand at your balls with her mouth. She sticks her tongue out and licks your balls slow and hard. She laps at your balls slowly, being careful to cover every inch of your nuts with her tongue.

"God," she says, moving both of her hands up to jerk you off. She nuzzles her nose against your balls, taking in their scent. "Oh, fuck. These nuts are so plump and salty. I love them." She moves her mouth to your balls again and starts to suck on them expertly, licking at them while they're in her mouth.

"Y-You, oh... You want some nuts, mom?" you ask, still staring at your phone.

She ignores you and keeps sucking on your balls and jerking your cock. She gazes up at your cock as she jerks at it, gripping you hard as she pumps your cock with both hands. Your balls fall out of her mouth with a soft pop and she moves her head back to your cock. Gripping the base, she immediately moves her mouth over your cock, taking it all as far as she can into her mouth. You feel her move her head back again and, with one swift motion, she starts to deep throat you!

"Oh, fuck!" you can't help but say. You quickly look at your mother to see if she heard you, but she still ignores you. She bobs her head, making you fuck her throat for a full minute before she moves your wet cock out of her mouth. She jerks you off slowly, staring at your cock on the wall.

"Cum for me," she says, sounding and horny. "I need it. I want it. I crave it. I fucking need you to cum for me. Cum down my throat and let me swallow your seed." She takes your cock back in her mouth, fucking you with her throat again. With one hand, she pumps at your cock. With the other, she palms your balls, massaging the cum out of them.

You can't take it anymore and you finally explode down her throat, cumming harder than you can ever remember. You bite your lip hard to keep yourself from screaming in ecstasy. Your mom keeps going, coaxing every last drop from your balls. Finally, she lets your cock out of her mouth, licking at the head to clean it of your cum. You shiver hard as she licks your sensitive head. She grips your shaft and, finally, stops licking. She stares at your cock.

"I-It's still hard," she says. "How?"

"Wh-What's that, mom?" you say, panting a little.

Your mom jumps at your words, as if just noticing you for the first time. She lets go of your cock and looks at you. As she's distracted, you quickly remove the cock ring. Your cock and balls disappear from the wall. You feel your dick finally start to go limp again.

"Oh my god," your mom says. "Did you... see me?"

"Staring at the wall?" you say. "Yeah, I've been here watching you. It's kinda weird. You've been talking to yourself and just staring at the wall."

She glances at the place where your cock used to be. She gasps as she sees just a blank wall.

"I---" She burps a little, tasting your cum and cock again. She blushes hard and covers her mouth. "I-I need to brush my teeth."

She runs out of the room. You grin to yourself. This Magic Cock Ring was going to be a hell of a lot of fun.

Who do you play with next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)