More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by boobboob boobboob

What's next?

Meeting 420xxMikey

Browsing your matches, you come across a guy who seemed like a good way to take advantage of your new womanly body. Some guy called "420xxMikey" sent you a short message. "yo bae, u r smokin, u bring ur goods and i bring mine ;)". You give it a thought. Judging by what he's said, he seems to offer his place for a meetup, which is great since you're practically homeless right now. He also seems to imply that he's good some weed to share, and while you've never done any in your life, this seems to be the prime opportunity to make some new experiences too! Looking back at your phone, you begin swiping through some of his pictures. The dude certainly doesn't look threatening. White skin, short hair, probably the same age as you... the most noteworthy part was his weight. He looked obese. Under normal circumstances, you probably wouldn't want to be caught dead in his presence, but hauled up in some random apartment until your situation is resolved? Easy.

You message him back and ask for his address, which turned out to be just a few minutes away. The apartment building was huge, like the kind where people go to disappear after not making it in life. It was too late to turn back now however, you shrug and make your way up the stairs until you arrive by his door and ring. The person who opens looked nothing like the pictures, or... maybe a little. The person in the pictures looked like he was in the late teens, this guy looked to be in his thirties or fourties. "Oh I got the wrong door I think," you blurt out quickly. The overweight man answers immediately by tugging on your arm and pulling you into his apartment. "Nonsense, you wanted to come by, I'm Mike," he replied as he closes the door behind you. The air was cloudy and made you cough, while the smell was pungent and musky. "Yeah that's right, just breathe it in, it's like our private sauna," he laughed as he guided you further into the apartment with his hand on your ass. His living room was tiny, and he had a bong set up in the middle with a pillow to sit on. The whole atmosphere was kind of oriental, which had a certain kind of charm, but the air was so thick that you still needed to get used to breathing it in. He slowly applied some pressure to your shoulder to get you to sit down, "Take a hit, it's the good stuff, nice mellow, you'll like it," he explained as if trying to seal a deal. There was something extremely unsettling about the whole situation and you didn't feel safe in his presence, but you also didn't want to be a bad guest, so you went along with his following instructions and took your first hit of a bong, and boy was it not what you expected. Your vision was getting unsteady and you felt like somebody attached a weight to your body. You don't feel right, "I.. I need to lie down... or something..." you manage to say before you just feel too overwhelmed, your body goes weak and you pass out.

You're somewhat aware of being carried into the next room, and you vaguely remember being happy that the creep didn't take your clothes off, but beyond that your eyes remained shut and closed. It must be a few hours later when you wake up, slightly parting your eyes allows you to see a window up ahead. Christ it's completely dark outside! How long were you gone? You try to move, but while your mind was working fine, your body was extremely sluggish and unresponsive. "Nnnh..." you whine out, looking around some more. You realize you are lying on your side, in a cushy bed with a couple of pillows underneath from what you can tell, but there's bed covers blocking the view. As more seconds pass, you grow aware of a snoring noise behind you, and you turn your head to see the fat man... Mike? Cuddled uncomfortably close up against you. In the same bed as you. A guy. "Ewww," you respond instinctively as you found another reason to dislike your female body. As you began trying to shift forward, you flinch and gasp, a sudden pain filling your groin. Unsure of what it was caused by, you pull the bed covers aside to see your shirt slightly raised up to expose your bare belly. You were still wearing your vest and skirt, so at least you knew you didn't have sex.

The snoring man behind you slung his arm around your midsection and once more pulled you closer, which renewed the soreness in your groin like a stabbing pain. "Ahnn," you gasped, your feminine voice briefly filling the room but without waking up the guy you share the bed with. You hesitate, but give the bed covers another push to get access to your skirt. You needed to be sure that nothing was wrong with your lady bits. As you began lifting the front of your skirt, you needed a second for your eyes to adjust to the darkness. Once they did, you realized that rather than seeing your pristine little slit between your legs, you only saw what looked like a thick, veiny log pushing inwards from behind... disappear into the opening of your crotchless panties, into your body. You couldn't even see the lips of your pussy, the entire space was taken up by fat cockmeat. The sleeping man shifted again, and you could feel his manhood moving within you this time, straining against the insides of your pussy. It gave you a shock as you began to understand what's going on, making your entire body tense up. Unfortunately, your vagina tensed up as well, all around your obese partner's erection. In turn, the veiny appendage began throbbing... once...twice... and then Mike pushed his hips into you with a weary groan, which allowed his heavy ball sack to swing forward just enough to drop onto your inner thigh, just below your painfully stretched opening. You quickly shifted your gaze towards his drooping sack and caught it contracting strongly, right after which his shaft pulsed again. You could see the process repeating again, with his testicles squeezing together and his fat penis throbbing wildly. This time, you began to feel an icky warmth in your womanhood. Almost like clockwork, you could see it happening at least a dozen more times before his organs stopped moving. By now, your womanhood felt like a drenched swamp, and you hoped that it was mostly your imagination, that you simply started to get wet on your own for some sick and twisted reason. A dull headache reminded you of your dizzying vision and that you rapidly ran out of energy. It wouldn't be long until you pass out again, and you could only hope that you remember everything in the morning. Maybe you were lucky - maybe there was a condom attached to the end of his monstrous dick.

What will you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)