More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by boobboob boobboob

What will you do now?

Inspect yourself closer

There was no denying that you've had sex for the first time, the proof was still there in front of your eyes in the shape of your grotesquely stretched vaginal opening. In an attempt to see a little more of what's happening to your borrowed womanhood, you sluggishly reach down to push the material of your panties further to the sides, revealing a pair of angrily red pussy lips that are stretched taut around Mike's shaft. Your tender fingers began to grasp his disgusting rod, as you tried to move your own hips away from his to try and dislodge his chubby girth. It was a painful sensation as it began sliding outwards at a snail's pace.

Once you managed to get a couple inches out of your sore slit, you spotted the silver lining. A reassuring yellow ring of latex secured around his softening shaft. You breathe a sigh of relief while your cold fingers keep a good tight grip around that rubbery seal. While you're pondering the next steps to protect your warmed up pussy, it seemed like your bed partner didn't like the sudden change of temperature, going from a warm vag into a handful of coldness. "Babe..." he whispered sleepily as he dragged his hips backwards. Your fingers still had a snug grip on his manhood however while he moved, so in one smooth motion you peeled the protective latex casing all the way up to the dark purple crown of his little soldier. "Babe, what are you doing?" he added in confusion as he noticed your grip. You immediately try to correct your mistake, but he wasn't nearly erect enough for you to pull the condom back in place. Instead, you looked down to see the rim of his cockhead sticking out of your vagina, shiny with the smooth material around it. You try to direct his attention towards the dangerous events down below, your fingernail pointing at the flimsy remnants of the rubber around the tip of his shaft. "Nnnh... condom," you manage to blurt out before feeling too nauseous again. "Alright, alright," he agreed and he easily pulled out of you completely with an audible wet pop, followed outwards by a filled baggy of cloudy, milky semen that was connected to his manhood, reassuring you that the latex hadn't broken either. You could make out the chunky, thick consistency of the goo with probably millions of eager little swimmers inside. If even a drop of that fluid had gotten into you, there would've been hell to pay for that asshole. You watch him expertly taking the thing off, tying it up and discarding it before using a tissue to wipe his filthy organ clean.

"You could've just told me what you like," he said as he snuggled back up against you from behind again, his heavy arm slinging around you once more to pull you in like a rag doll. You grumpily close your eyes to try and get some more sleep instead of trying to find meaning in his words, only to feel his arm sliding down to your leg, grabbing it firmly and raising it by the knee. You complain again, "N-no...", though he merely held your leg up while scooting closer, at which point you can feel his fat erection poking against your swollen slit again. "Shh babe, we can do it raw just how you like it, see?" he said and you look down to stare at his bulbous appendage, completely unprotected, mushed up against your opening. "If you are a good baby girl, daddy might even leave a little gift in your treasure chest tonight," he chuckled throatily, at which point you could feel him applying more pressure until the dark tip of his rod sank back into you and out of sight. At least your body reacted instinctively, as you could feel him able to get deeper with a lewd squelch while your lady bits were lubricating themselves.

It was all too much, and you felt your vision going black again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)