More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by boobboob boobboob

What will you do now?

Leave it be

You're completely exhausted as it is, and along with that throbbing dull headache, you really couldn't be bothered trying to change the situation. If it was too late, so be it. Maybe tomorrow would leave you with enough energy to deal with the situation. Down below, you could feel your partner's appendage softening inside of you, while your tightness prevented him from slipping out and perhaps making a mess. The warmth of his shaft felt at least somewhat reassuring, and as you closed your eyes, it felt surprisingly easy to let sleep claim you.

A sudden pain wakes you up, your forehead aching. Your first reflex is to open your eyes, and you stare at the wooden headboard of a bed, which makes a rough contact with your head yet again as a rough thrust from behind shoves you forward. "Ouch, OUCH, f-fuck!" you swear while turning your head to stare at the brute of a man, who had manipulated you onto your belly and was in the process of drilling your cunt from behind. He didn't miss a beat and continued fucking you, the entire bed shaking and squeaking loudly while your small hands grasp the bed sheets. He announces his orgasm with a guttural moan not long after, and hilts his filthy appendage within you before pulling out and fiddling around with something. Moments later, he tosses a filled, tied up condom onto the nightstand, drawing your attention to four or five others that were resting there. "G-god, so romantic" you say sarcastically while clumsily rolling onto your back. You raise a hand up to caress the bruise on your forehead, noting that while you seem fine, it sure wasn't fun to be treated like a fuck puppet. Judging by the amount of condoms on the nightstand, good old Mike had gotten plenty of joy out of your funbox while you both were high.

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

Can it get worse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)