More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Halcyon Halcyon

What's next?

The Warrior And The Priestess

Much in the same way that she and her sword became one on the field of battle, near the end of their impromptu rutting session Akame was little more than a pair of hips humping back against the unexpected intruder, mewling softly (and not so softly) as waves of pleasure crashed through her nubile and unresisting form. During the brief periods of lucidity--mostly during the slow build to the top, or while her cheek was pressed to the ground in a not-quite-dignified post-orgasmic glow--her thoughts turned to typical activities, like fortifying the base's defenses, planning out new training methods for Tatsumi, coming up with new recipes for the group, sharpening her blade until it could cut falling snowflakes, and idly wondering what the rest of Tatsumi's penis tasted like. Throughout the ordeal, her erect nipples scraped enthusiastically against the earth as, for twenty good minutes, she was more cumrag than assassin.

But all things come to an end, in Tatsumi's case literally. Amidst the certain bleariness brought on by the third consecutive bout of post-orgasmic haze, she felt her new student's tool pulse before exploding inside her, liberally coating her insides with baby-creating spunk. Her idle musings turned to the possibility of becoming pregnant, and how it would affect her in the field, even as a fleshy pop served as a harbinger of their combined juices splashing hotly against her thighs. She lingered in that state for a few moments more, feeling muscles that had done nothing but tighten for twenty minutes contract (and vice-versa), until she was sure she would move without personal injury. Mindful of the over-stretched nature of her passage, and after taking a peek to make sure that his cock had appropriately softened, Akame languidly made to push herself up on her hands, stretching her back muscles like a waking coyote. Quickly and easily, she lifted her lower body off the ground using nothing but her hands and arms, to swing her legs out in front of her and let the stream of their combined jism formed a crescent moon as it trailed across the rocks. After hovering her battered bottom over the ground for a probing second, Akame descended so that her legs were spread in a V-shape before her, after which she began the process of massaging feeling back into her limbs. In her childhood, she had done exercises three times as harsh before breakfast; in no time, she was bounding to her feet, muscles brimming with new life (that which is broken down, is made new again...) resting her hands on her hips as she turned to her accomplice. "Alright. Are you ready to continue training?"

He hardly needed prompting. The freshly-recuperated Tatsumi jumped to his feet like an excitable puppy, the wagging of his now-limp penis doing nothing to dissuade the metaphor. "Yeah! Totally!" He flexed a bicep, pointing to it with eyebrows waggling. "I feel like I'm ten times stronger! I'm so glad you're my partner, Akame!"

"That was more than enough of a break." Akame turned to face the lake, and nodded at it. "Your task awaits. We will have three of your tries for every one of mine, so that I may show you the technique without depleting the lake of its supply of tuna."

Tatsumi answered by way of a smack as his fist collided with his open hand. "Totally! And then we'll go about fixing you, yeah?"

Akame blinked her red eyes, accepting yet more of his nonsensical talk without comment. "Indeed. Though there is nothing wrong with me, at this moment."

Tatsumi threw his head back for a laugh. "Right! So, then, why, exactly, did you kneel down in front of my penis, then?" His head craned into the fringes of her vision, genuine curiosity plastered across his features.

Akame also didn't have an opinion on this, but she assumed that he would begin just as soon as she finished answering his questions. "The answer is most likely biological. Our ancestors realized that those with large penises were more likely to produce good offspring, so there is an instinctual drive to kneel in its presence. This drive has been compounded by cultural expectations and guidelines." Her face showed a burst of emotion for the first time in a long while, as her lip curled to the side while contemplating the ramifications of her base urges. "It can be very inconvenient, particularly when it occurs in the midst of battle. But it can be overcome, with enough willpower, and lack of shame."

Tatsumi's brow furrowed, and still didn't get in the water yet."...yeah, that would be pretty horrible in the middle of a fight." Tatsumi reached up to finger one of the earrings, gears clearly turning between his ears. "If I can't take things back... maybe I can just, futz with them a little?" Stepping around to the front of her, still naked as the day he was born, he held his hands out in front of him. "Okay, Akame, tell me if this sounds right."

"Roger."

"Okay, first, it's normal that the kneeling and the cock-kissing is known as... the Priestess Ritual. Is that right?"

Akame nodded. "Correct."

Relief burst across his features. "Awesome." Then, he visibly braced himself, "Now, it's also normal that while a woman is doing a Priestess Ritual, they will never be attacked or hurt."

Akame nodded again. "This is also a biological imperative." She said, showing by way of shrugging. "It would make no sense for women to present themselves, if there was a possibility of being killed for their trouble."

Tatsumi faltered for some reason, hesitation coloring his features. "Did... did you just come up with that?"

Akame shook her head. "Of course not. I was taught that as a girl, during puberty. As most children are."

"Right... right... Well, anyway." Tatsumi shook his head back and forth before his face burst into a smile again, clearly liking his latest idea. "You know way more about it than I do, obviously. So is anything else inconvenient? What would you fix, if you could?"

Akame cocked her head to the side. She had never given the Priestess Ritual much thought of its own accord; it was merely a biological quirk, like yawning, or laughing. But if she had to choose...

Her cheeks heated up. It spoke more than a little to her fetishes, but she couldn't help but think that way: it was her body attempting to have sex, was it not? Tatsumi was already nodding his head, saying that whatever it was would be normal for some reason, as Akame said...

What pervy thing does Akame want to add to the Ritual?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)