More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Cross C Cross C

What pervy thing does Akame want to add to the Ritual?

Akame wants Face Fucking Apparently

"I think it makes sense that with the woman prostrate before the worthy manhood the ritual might include a natural way to relieve it...", she was curious about the taste of his member after all and she had rather enjoyed his rough taking of her to her surprise, so why not? It was just a silly erotic fantasy that she felt comfortable admitting to Tatsumi thanks to their recent skinship, though her cheeks did flush as she continued, "...such as taking her head in his hands and thrusting his large strong cock into her mouth and using her for his pleasure without care until he climaxes."

Akame felt a momentary bout of mental confusion as she realized she'd just described a normal part of the Priestess Ritual rather than provide her opinion of an improvement as Tatsumi had asked.

"Huh." uttered Tatsumi, "That wasn't what I was talking about but I suppose that's fine. That way you can get your Warrior's Seed easy enough, I guess."

Akame raised an eyebrow at that but said nothing. She was aware of the ritual practiced by many in the villages and tribes to the East and she wasn't surprised that Tatsumi believed it to be true for all people. It mattered little to her. He was well endowed enough that he should have no problems relieving his libido thanks to the Priestess Ritual. "Now. Let us continue the training..."


An hour later and they were walking back to the base. He eyed the impressive castle-like structure built underneath a massive forested cliff top, wondering how such an imposing place had been built in this wilderness.

He had applied himself to Akame's training but in the end had only caught a pathetic number of fish when compared to the quiet girl's impressive haul that filled the basket on his back.

Now he found his mind returning to his Imperial Arms and he decided that more testing of their nature was needed. That there were two separate but related powers was clear but he did not know the full scope and limits of each. He had changed Akame's behavior but it remained to be seen how others would react to her doing such a strange thing. He also wondered about the range of actions a person would let him get away with and he wondered about how much of Akame's personality had influence that. In fact, he should really determine what would happen when he took these earrings off.

She was silent beside him, walking impassively with her vest open her small breasts jiggling with her every step. She'd put her skirt back on but he knew she had nothing on under it, her white bikini top and bottom along with her red tie casually draped over her shoulder. It was rather distracting but he knew he couldn't change her inclination for being unclothed (not that he really wanted to but he felt kind of bad about messing with her like that).

Huh. He wondered if taking off the earrings would actually end the effect?

Tatsumi reached up and took them off, mentally preparing for a violent reaction as she realized what had happened.

No reaction. She kept walking. Okay, time for some questions.

"Hey Akame, um... how do you feel about uh what happened back there?"

She looked at him with those red eyes blankly for a second before evenly replying, "We have quite a lot of work to do. You do not have the nature of an assassin but I found no fault with your work ethic."

He felt his cheeks heat at the compliment before he scratched at his chin, "Uh... actually, I meant about the Warrior Ritual... we weren't Bonded as a Trio, yet so..." He was honestly confused about how it worked in Night Raid. There had been only two men before he joined and five women. For a female Warrior to reach her full potential she needed as much as two male Warrior's could produce each day. The source of all martial power was within the Warrior's testicles after all. He could not wrap his head around how powerful the female members of Night Raid were with only relying on Bulat and Lubbock.

Well, he could have believed that a powerful Warrior like Bulat, overflowing with masculine strength and vigor, might be up to such a task. He had not seen the man's phallus but it was surely mammoth. Encountering him in the training yard yesterday with Leone, Tatsumi had fully expected the incredibly muscular Warrior to take Leone right there in the yard. The mischievous blonde had been teasing Tatsumi about his own erection a lot and he'd spent enough time in her presence yesterday to know she'd gone quite a few hours without a Warrior's Ritual. Instead of fucking Bulat, however, she'd taken joy in letting Tatsumi know that he was gay while they shook hands.

His reverie was interrupted by Akame finally answering after a long considering silence, "You do not have to worry about team-bonding. Mine is the only one who will make it difficult, the rest of us will accept you quickly enough. You are one of us already, Tatsumi." He was honestly touched by the sentiment and thanked her but he got the feeling she had missed what he'd meant by Bonding. Did they do it differently here? He could no imagine growing to such strength outside the bonds of a proper Warrior Trio. Melancholy rose up as unbidden the thought of having Sayo's snug cunt wrapped around his cock as Ieyasu furiously plumbed her tight asshole entered his mind. He was torn from getting too sad by Akame's admission, "And the sex was quite satisfying. It seems there is something to that old saying that the womb rewards the woman who finds a worthy penis with pleasures untold..."

Tatsumi chuckled nervously, uncomfortable with such praise even as he realized he knew less about his powers than he'd thought. Akame was a Warrior who had somehow gone a very long time without taking any man's seed. Of course, she would have had no issues with having sex with Tatsumi especially when added to the changes caused by the Priestess Ritual! Had it been that 'everything he did was normal' power or not?

Well, this started with the breast touching so....

Bracing himself, he tried to casually take her breast into his hand. Soon enough smooth warm flesh was in his palm as Akame drew to a stop, glancing down at his hand. Um.... he didn't have the earrings on so she should be reacting to this.

She brought her hand up and gently clasped his hand to pull it away, "That wasn't an invitation for more, Tatsumi. We have real work to do."

Tatsumi nodded and apologized quickly before slipping the earrings back on. Then as she resumed walking and he joined her, he reached back over and cupped her tit, "And now?"

This time when she stopped walking she did not remove his hand. She looked at it with those ruby eyes as he couldn't help but knead her soft flesh and he felt her nipple grow pebbly hard. She glanced down past his hands. He flushed again as he realized she was staring at the unmistakable bulge in his pants.

"Ah." she made the sound before continuing, "My apologies, Tatsumi. I had not accounted for how short your refractory period might be. I see it is true what they say about the men out East, well hung and full of cum, indeed. Do your people throw week long festivals that are little more than drunk orgies as well? I have heard this, too."

Tatsumi had to cough in surprise at that last part, the only thing coming close would be when all the young Warriors of a certain age cadre initially Bonded in their trios. And certainly not all Warriors were so endowed. There had been a reason why all the girls had fought to lie with Ieyasu and him, to impress them with their arts. But it had always been Sayo, the most beautiful, the smartest, the kindest, their childhood friend.... Again he felt his sadness well up only for Akame to once again break him free as he felt her hands nimbly work at his pants.

Soon enough his erection was swinging free in the air as Akame went to her knees before him. He blinked in confusion before relaxing. It seemed that Akame would be the nexus of his new Trio and he had to wonder which of the other male members of Night Raid would be the other part. Akame briefly pressed her forehead to the ground before rising to grasp his cock with one hand and delivering a firm press of her lips to its tip. He expected her to continue to blow him in order to receive his Warrior's Essence into the second of her three orifices. Once he'd filled her back passage later today, her current level of Strength would be maintained and they could start building her up to future heights of martial glory!

Instead, she pulled back slightly and licked her lips slowly. Then she opened her mouth wide before shutting it and telling him, "My mouth is now your pussy. Please, make good use of it and cum when you've had your fill."

She parted her lips and waited. There was something off about this but Tatsumi shrugged it off as cultural differences. He shrugged and let his worries and cares fall away. He let the strangeness of the Earrings fade and focused on the utterly normal and mundane of the Warrior's Ritual. He was gentle as his hands came to rest in her black hair. She wasn't prepared for his girth and he felt her teeth gently graze his glans but it didn't bother him, instead sending tantalizing sensation down his shaft. He pulled back, giving her time to get used to it, and he watched her lips swell and slide around the fat head before with a wet, audible pop. She looked up at him, unblinkingly, her mouth hanging open with a small string of saliva connecting her lip to his tip. Spirits, she was being so passive. He kind of liked it but also missed the skill and enthusiasm of Sayo as she often attacked his cock in order to frantically get the Seed she so badly needed.

That thought brought to mind his lost companion's favorite part of the Warrior Ritual and he pressed forward, almost lifting his left leg to send his shaft pushing through her hair and over the crown of her head as he dragged his balls across her face. "Feel that! That's all my Seed! Yes! All for you, Sayo! Take my Strength-drink it down and make it yours!" He brought his cock back to her mouth and thrust it gently inside. With his hands on her head, he pulled her back and forth slowly, milking his glans with back of her throat.

GLUK.GLUK.GLUK came the lewd sound of spasming throat and he enjoyed the sensation for only a moment before pulling back, recognizing she was not used to deep throating. He felt a little bubble of comradely happiness at the thought, for that was some training he could give her!

Long comfortable minutes passed with Akame on her knees, her head in his hands making use of her mouth. Her passivity was still foreign to him and he longed for her to take control and truly suck and lick his cock but he recognized that this was exactly what she had asked for and he was more than willing to accommodate her.

He was shocked when a buxom blonde form jumped out of nowhere screaming, "Seriously! I guess it's normal for you to by all namby-pamby with your Ritual out East but that's not what a girl NEEDS when there's a meaty fucking monster fuckstick like that around!"

Tatsumi really did not expect what came next as Leone squatted down behind her fellow Night Raid member, but Akame appeared to as she took a quick deep breath around his cock.

With a brutal shove, Leone Akame's mouth forward, spearing her throat with inch after inch of wrist-thick, throbbing cock. She didn't let up, grinning and crowing at the other woman, forcing her to go deeper, Akame gagging and , ropes spittle trailing down her chin as her eyes watered. "Fuck that pretty face! Fuck it until you fucking cum, you stud!", Leone shouted at him with glowing eyes, driving Akame's head forward until the Tatsumi's peach-sized balls bumped her chin.

As she watched in delight, and Tatsumi's eyes squeezed shut from being buried to the hilt in Akame's milking, convulsing throat, Leone hauled her back by her hair, then shoved her back down, earning another bout of coughing and gagging. She began a rhythm, brutally fucking Akame's face up and down his meatpole, thick strands of drool and spittle connecting Tatsumi's mouth to the warrior's crotch, constantly snapping and reforming under the furious motion, Tatsumi's cock and balls thoroughly coated.

Tatsumi could not withstand this all out ferocious explosion of sensations nor the incredible unexpected eroticism of the moment and a strangled moan escaped his lips as his shaft erupted, blasting a thick load of cum down Akame's throat, her red eyes going wide as burst after copious burst soaked the walls of her throat

"Now THAT's a damned Priestess Ritual!" declared Leone with obvious satisfaction a few moments later as Akame spat out his flaccid length, gasping as she bent over her hands.

Tatsumi wasn't sure what to think or feel as he stood there, revitalized now that he'd drained his balls of all that seed and gotten it to where it was supposed to go. He was a bit troubled by the of that act, not sure that he liked how arousing it had all been. He felt more than a bit of annoyance at Leone for interrupting his Warrior Ritual with Akame and he had the unworthy desire to visit the same rough treatment to her mouth. That set off his libido and he wondered at the possibilities of two women before he quailed at the responsibility that entailed. Six times a day just to top them both off and then how ever many more to build them up!

He suddenly had a deep and abiding wish for Ieyasu to be here. Having his teammate here would have made the task of supplying two women more than doable and his impressible horny bastard of a friend would have been utterly beside himself to try and satisfy the needs of all five women of Night Raid even if he'd die trying.

What happens next? A Priestess Ritual for Leone? Or does someone finally disabuse him of the notion that the women around here expect to be sexed constantly? And does he believe them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)