More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by idahoboy idahoboy

What happens next?

Adam gets out of there

Adam quickly turned his back on his new admirers and rinsed off any remaining soap. He'd never figured that those guys were gay, but didn't want to stay around long enough to confirm it. He rushed out of the shower without ever looking back at them.

He only briefly dried off before stuffing his hard cock back into his gym shorts (He knew from that morning that trying to fit in his jeans would only lead to pain). His clothes stuck to his wet body as Adam hurried out of the locker room. He looked back to make sure no other guys had seen him, or that Devon or Clark weren't following him.

He was about to turn his head back around when he collided with a girl coming out of the other locker room. The floor was a bit wet with all of the showering students, and Adam managed to slip the girl's feet right out from under her. He landed on top of her. Luckily his cock found its way through his waist band and nestled along his abs.

Adam looked down to see Heather, the notorious slut he had heard about that morning, glaring up at him.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)