More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by disgracedpope disgracedpope

Who do you choose?

Stick with the whore you know - Melanie will entertain your guests.

The possibilities of your blowjob universe are limited only by your imagination. But you don't have much imagination so you decide to keep using the nearest female with the biggest tits to serve your needs. To mix things up, though, you're going to subject her to a frenzied free-for-all of perverts eager to invade her holes. That should be fun.

By evening, everything's in place and the guests have arrived. Due to your lack of imagination they're just a bunch of nondescript dudes, but that'll work just fine. When everyone's had time to grab a drink they gather around the huge cake that's strangely appeared in the middle of the room. You lean next to the cake and give Melanie instructions to begin, then take a seat yourself to enjoy the show. Earlier, you told her that if she put on a sexy enough striptease you wouldn't let everyone her face. She's probably not quite stupid enough to believe that, but in this universe it doesn't matter.

As a sultry tune begins to play, the top of the cake ruptures and your sister emerges in an elaborate piece of lingerie. Her hair is in a long braid decorated with a sky blue bow. A striped corset squeezes her massive breasts into a vast tract of cleavage. Across this mountain of flesh dangles a rope, attached to a blue studded collar around her neck. Her wrists and ankles are similarly bound. A white fur shawl hangs on her shoulders without covering anything up. Melanie seems agitated as her wide eyes take in the crowd of men gawking at her. When she meets your eyes, though, she senses a tacit threat and meekly begins to dance.

Almost immediately falling over, she finds her balance and steps out in a pair of ridiculously high heels, trying to gyrate and run her hands over her body at the same time. She grips and pulls on the cups of her corset until the tops of her nipples are visible, pushes one pink areola up to lick it, then covers herself back up. After a few more teases, she starts pulling at the leather straps that hold the corset together at the side, bending over each time to stick out her ass and push the corset out under the weight of her tits, a little bit further each time.

You have to admit this is all very sexy, but it's taking way too long. You stride up to Melanie and your hands down the corset to rip it apart. One yank isn't enough to do it, but after you wrench on it a few times - viciously shaking Melanie in the process - the material gives way and your sister's impressive tits pop into sight, already red from the friction. A cheer goes up from the crowd, and you're reminded that you've planned this to be a gangbang. From the look in her eyes, Melanie is not looking forward to it as much as you are. That though alone makes you hard. But first, you want to get some solo action.

"On your knees," you instruct Melanie, though you pull her to the ground by her leash before she can react, "and suck." but obedient, she takes your cock in her mouth, stroking and sucking dutifully in a vain attempt to satisfy you without being to swallow the whole thing. Her wide eyes stare up at you imploringly, and you let her go on like this for a few moments. But now it's time for the real action. Reaching one hand around to grip her braided hair and the other down to grip her jaw, you position yourself to your cock to the back of her throat. As you begin the slow push, her eyes go even wider. You can feel your cockhead pushing along her tongue, past the mouth and into the throat. When you bottom out you hold it there for a few moments, savouring the feel of wet spasming flesh all along your rod, then begin to pull back.

The relief on Melanie's face quickly turns to panic as your dick changes direction and plunges back in, faster this time. With all your strength you begin to jackhammer yourself in and out of her mouth. Despite your enhanced phallic length, you it all the way in and out in rapid succession, slamming her face right into your pelvis. The soft mounds of flesh you freed from her corset are jiggling violently, smacking again and again into your legs. Her hands are pushing and slapping desperately against your body. Tears are falling from her eyes, mixing into the spittle already streaming out of her mouth and onto her tits. But all you can focus on is the way her oral cavity feels around your manhood as it struggles to accommodate your girth and your ferocity. Soon enough, you feel your balls tighten in anticipation. One final thrust presses her face tightly against your torso and you shoot a jet of cum deep, deep beyond her tonsils.

"Fuuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeesss," you exclaim in satisfaction as you unsheathe yourself from your sister's mouth with a plop. It's only now that you again remember you have an audience. Looking back at your party guests, you see a mixture of shock, glee, and... horniness. It seems like they're ready to jump in.

Is it time to gangbang Melanie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)