More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by disgracedpope disgracedpope

Is it time to gangbang Melanie?

Give her to the crowd.

Having struggled to gulp down your cum, Melanie seems to think that her ordeal is over. She uses her discarded corset to cover her breasts and begins to crawl towards the door. In doing so, she gives a wonderful view of her juicy ass, swaying with each motion. Her heavy tits still glisten with saliva as they sway beneath her. You allow her to get halfway to the door, watching with a cruel smile, before turning to your guests. "Who's next?"

There's a tense moment as your guests faces light up with anticipation. Then they rush towards Mel, quickly overtaking the crawling girl and forming a circle around her. She shuts her eyes and mouth as a series of cocks smack her in the face and several men jostle for control of her head. But in this Universe they don't have the power over her that you do, and she stubbornly keeps her mouth shut as they try to ram their cocks between her lips. "Melanie!" you call, as you stroll over to stand over her. She locks eyes with you and desperately shakes her head, as if to say "please don't make me do this."

"Open your mouth. And keep it open." Unable to resist your command, her lips shoot open and the first of many cocks rams its way into her throat. "GACK" she exclaims as the dick smashes the back of her throat and causes her whole body to tremble. Someone shoves her first assailant aside and plunges his own dick down her throat. And then another, and another. Eventually, the group of men around her settle into a rhythm of gripping her tightly by the hair and passing her back and forth between them instead of shoving each other. A stream of saliva flows from Mel's lips and runs down her heaving tits. Following your instructions, Melanie's mouth remains locked in a welcoming O shape, even as the rest of her body struggles desperately to end the . Whenever the dick that's currently being hammered down Mel's throat loses momentum, a new one replaces it with renewed vigour, giving her no reprieve.

You, by contrast, are quite relaxed. Lounging in a chair and watching the hypnotic sight of Mel's entire body, and especially her tits, bounce around like a puppet each time her face is jerked back and forth by a series of men, you could almost fall asleep. But then you wouldn't get to see how this ends.

What do you want to see next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)