More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Is she saved at the last moment? Or does Jade loose her virginity?

Virginity Lost

As soon as the man has the tip of his rigid cock nestled at Jade's opening, he thrusts forward, hard.

Jade lets out a pained sound of protest as she feels this stranger's penis shove through her fragile maidenhead. The sting of pain is quickly replaced with a sensation of full discomfort. After hesitating for only a second, the man pulls back and plunges forward again, nearly half of his length sliding in with the second thrust. The man's third thrust drives his entire length inside of Jade, his balls coming to rest against her ass as he lets out a pleased sound.

With each thrust, the discomfort fades a little more from Jade's deflowered vagina, replaced by a soft glow of pleasure.

To her shame, Jade feels her arousal growing, her face blushing crimson and her eyes closed tightly as the man on top of her violates her sensitive pussy. Its not long before Jade's struggles cease, her hips beginning to move as she starts to enjoy her first fuck.

"Knew you'd start getting into it," The man growls on top of her, his thrusts beginning to speed as his cock pistons in and out of her pussy. Deep inside of her, Jade begins to feel a pressure start to build, rapidly rising. With almost no warning, Jade feels the pressure break, her entire body shuddering in the most incredible way as she experiences her first orgasm.

Feeling Jade's orgasm, the man starts thrusting wildly into her before shoving deep inside of her suddenly. Jade can feel his cock jumping and jerking inside of her, his hot cum shooting out of his cock in stream after stream to splash against her cervix.

The man is sweating when he finally pulls out of her freshly used pussy, a trickle of his cum dribbling out in his wake, "Gods, I love my job." He chuckles softly.

Does he let Jade go, or does he have other plans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)