More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Does he let Jade go, or does he have other plans?

Jade gets recruited

It was over now. Jade looked around her, partly relieved and partly worried. After all it was her first time, and this man had shot his cum deep inside her once virgin depths. She wasn't sure what the odds were that she would be given the complimentary parting gift of a baby growing inside of her. She leaned hard against the tree in back of her as she sat up and looked up into the face of the man who had deflowered her. He wasn't that bad looking. In fact, he was rather handsome by all standards. "You realize you might have gotten me pregnant, don't you?" she asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Yes, that's a good possibility" he answered. He sat down on the ground next to her, and leaned up against the tree. "We all had to sign the same waiver of responsibility before they'd take us as contestants. So what brought you here in the first place, if you don't mind my asking?"

"The money" Jade answered quickly. "I was hoping to help my family out of a situation."

"I see" he spoke, matter of factly. "I won't pry into the details, don't worry." He wasn't sure what to say next. He sat there looking into Jade's eyes, hoping that something would come, something would happen, and then it came to him. "You know, we get paid according to how many contestants we make lose their virginity. If you would be willing to, I'd like to recruit you as a partner. Help me catch the others, and I'll split the money with you. What do you say?"

Jade was kind of curious about this. "You mean the producers would actually let me partner up with you to take out other virgins?"

"On this show, anything goes. You could even deflower them yourself, if you can find something to do it with." He smiled at her, and thrust out his hand. "Name's Willis by the way" he said as he took her hand in his.

"Jade" the petite redhead replied as she shook his hand. "I guess you've got yourself a partner."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)