More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What's next?

Powers

This is a currently comprehensive (but in progress) list of all of the powers within the story, including class powers and generalist powers.

Classes

Classes are specific powers given to those bearing at least one of five mystical tattoos, and include:

Manaborn - Those born with the power to manipulate Mana (outer energy) to manipulate the elements and the environment. An example of this could be a fireball being cast, the power is drawn from the environment and propelled at a target.

Vassal Saint - Those born with the power to manipulate Chi (inner energy) to manipulate their body and exert power from within. An example of this could be someone strengthening their leg muscles so that they can run extra fast, or focusing their Chi into their arm muscles to exert more strength during a punch.

Eldritch - Those born with the power to borrow from the gods. An example of this could be whispering a prayer and having tendrils sprout from beneath the targets feet.

Lightwoven - Those born with the power to steal strength from others temporarily, weak at first but if left unchallenged become strong. An example of this could be dodging and blocking attacks at first only to grow in physical power over time.

Hermes - The magic of manipulation over humanity. An example of this could be a charismatic leader utilizing his powers of persuasion to get what he wants from an individual.

General powers

General powers are abilities that anyone can utilize, even people who are not mystics although their capabilities aren't as good as Mystics, typically speaking.

Ward - A magical shield defending against external attacks (such as mana attacks & Eldritch attacks)

Dire - A physical shield defending against internal attacks (such as Chi attacks, Lightwoven attacks or other physical based blows)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)