More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ATerriblePerson ATerriblePerson

What is your plan?

Piano Recital

You weren't all that proud of it, but in all the time you had been stuck in this room, you had actually picked up a decent understanding of how to play the piano. You figured that it could be used as a distraction, but the problem was that you could only posses one thing at a time. Distracting someone with the piano meant that you also had to attempt to hit them with the piano. You had never gotten that one to work though. Maybe if you had a little bit of set up you could make it fall on them though. It was worth a shot.

First you set to work moving all of the chairs in the room one by one. You set them up in a circle surrounding the piano. This should draw people to it easily enough, especially if you're playing it at the same time.

You then put some books down near the legs of the piano, then possess the piano. With a bit of effort you manage to put two of the piano's three legs up on book stacks, making it lean awkwardly. You hope that this lean will make it easier to attack with, though this still requires that the hero you're trapping is so oblivious that they don't see it coming.

You don't like that that's all you had to hope for, but it was better than nothing.

What kind of heroes do you try to trap?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)