More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

How and where do they pee?

Perpetual pee (and poop) (bottomless)

"... literally nonstop, so there's not point in trying to find a toilet, or else you'll not be able to do anything else, given you'll be there all day. You will also find everybody pooping constantly as well.

So for this reason, you'll see there are no toilets, after all if you were to try and get it all in the toilet, like I said, you'd not get anything else done. You'll also find that nobody wears bottoms, purely because that would get in the way. No diapers either, those would overflow within seconds.

You can still hold it, but there's no point as the pain would become unbearable pretty quickly. And you wouldn't be able to hold for long enough to make a difference. It will also seem weird to even try, like holding your breath..

You might be asking. "How is this possible? Doesn't it violate the law of conservation of mass?"

Well, no, because your wastes disappear after a while and somehow reappear inside you, although the scientists will not be able to explain this. It also takes care of hygiene problems.

"What about when a man ejaculates?"

He will still be peeing, his sperm will be able to survive this, not be flushed out by the subsequent pee, and then travel to meet an egg that has also survived the deluge of pee.

Anyway, you are about to wake up, you will know it has come to pass, when you wake up bottomless to find yourself peeing and pooing. You will then stop, only to find it painful. You will then give in, only to find in your amazement you are still going after longer than you'd expect to take. After you fail to find your bottoms, you'll know, you are in the exact world I described."

Who are you and what happens when you wake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)