More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CON2H4 CON2H4

Who are you and what happens when you wake?

Kara, who has a job but still lives with her parents

You wake up to a sodden bed, almost like the dream predicted. You slowly come to your senses. You gasp in shock as you realise you are peeing, much harder than you ever have in your lifetime. You also notice you are pooping onto a large pile of poop between your legs.

You clench down, to prevent further soiling your already colossally soiled bed. It only takes a few seconds and you feel like you've been holding for hours. You decide you might as well finish in bed. Your stream comes out even stringer than before with an almost deafening hiss and patter.

"Kara! It's time to get up. You're going to be late for work!" you hear your mother call.

"Coming!" you shout back. But you don't want to mess the house up, so you wait until all your pee and poo is all out, even though it doesn't feel like it's ever going to stop.

You wait five minutes, before you realise your stream has not diminished one bit, almost as if your dream was correct.

You get up to find yourself in a pyjama t-shirt instead of a nightie, odd.

You decide to check your wardrobe, turns out all your trousers, shorts skirts and dresses have been replaced with t-shirts.

You google urination to find the following

"Unlike the rest of the animal kingdom, humans pee nonstop from one day after birth until one day after their . this phonomena, though considered perfectly normal to most people, is rather puzzling from a scientific perspective, because humans produce more urine than the total amount of water they drink (nearly 2,000 litres per day for the average male adult). human urine tends to disappear at such a rate as to compensate for the "extra" urine that humans produce, thus following the law of conservation of mass, but this doesn't fully explain how humans produce so much. This is related to the similar puzzle of why humans defecate so much."

It's as if the dream is true.

You head to the bathroom to wash. You figure that if you wash your vulva you are going to have to get wet fingers, you also try to wash your bum around the turd you are doing. Once you've finish you make sure to give your hands a good wash and head to your bedroom to put some clothes on, which is basically a bra and blouse, you decide you feel like a yellow blouse today. You look back to find your bed completely clean and dry, to your utter amazement. You even touch it to be sure and your sheets feel like they have never been slept in before.

Confirming that your waste will disappear gives you some confidence to face the day.

You peek your head out of the door, to find your mother standing there, doing her own perpetual pee and poo on the landing floor.

"I thought I'd have to prod you up, but I see you are dressed and ready for breakfast." You fully emerge from the door, having seen your mother bottomless and perpetually peeing and pooping gives you the confidence to do the same.

"Your pee stream seems much healthier today" your mother commented as you fully emerged from your room. She then stuck her hand in it. "Feels cooler as well. I think you've recovered from whatever bug you had the other day" she continued. You did seem to remember having a fever in the other reality. "How are you feeling?"

"I woke up funny. But otherwise good."

"You know, your pee is looking rather good, so is your poop. I'm amazed you are still single."

You are weirded out about this remark, but you guess it makes sense for people to talk about bodily functions when they don't even try to hide them, what seems strange is how they are considered some attractive some how. You decide that it is probably in character to respond "Yeah, but the guys at work seem to be cavemen, I want somebody who appreciates me for what's on the inside."

"Anyway, enough chitchat, time for breakfast."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)