More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Who are you and what are you wearing?

Paul, farm boy, waking up in boxer shorts

A cold shiver runs down on you and you realize, that you only wear a pair of boxer shorts, immediately you try to cover yourself and rub you warm, but you can only move your hands a few centimeters. They are tied to posts with some sort of shoe bands. The same goes for your legs. You pull on your bonds but they are too strong. There is no way you can move.

You look around in panic. After a few moments you see solid stone walls around you and a few boxes with nothing written on. Despite this and an iron bucket, your rubber mattress is the only thing in the room. It‘s like you are in some kind of storage or basement. You try to calm down to think but it’s not that easy. Where are you? Why are you here? And who brought you here? Has someone kidnapped you? And why? You are not that wealthy and as much as you know you have no enemies. Or at least none that would hate you enough to kidnap you.

“Hello?” you ask loud and see relieved, that you are not gagged, “is someone here? Please, I don’t know what happened.”

You are not sure, if somebody heard you. But after a moment you hear footsteps and a door at your right opens. You widen your eyes as you see who enters. Now it’s clear who kidnapped you.

Who comes to see you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)