More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Writer17 Writer17

What does he eat?

Pasta

Luke took some left over pasta from the fridge and saw his favorite tv show as he was eating. As he was eating Luke heard noices coming from upstairs. It sounded as if Haley was moving her bed or something but he couldn't quite make out the sound. Occasionally he heard some grunts from grandpa and some moans from Haley, suggesting they were having a hard time moving whatever it was they were moving.

As Luke had finished his plate he thought he would go upstairs. As he got closer to the stairs he heard something that was quite easy for him to work out what was. A table or a bed was making noices as it rapidly moved back and forth across the floor. Also Haley was moaning louder and occasionally a loud " oh my god" or "yes" was heard. Were they... Were they doing it?

Luke stood still at the base of the stair case as he wondered what to do. Should he check on them? Maybe take a picture? Luke was getting hard at the thought of his sister getting taken like that. He might be able to take a picture of them in the act. As he build up the courage a ring sounded from Jay's golf bag. Luke picked up Jay's phone from a pocket at the side of the golf bag. It was his incredibly hot and young grandma Gloria calling. Should he pick up?

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)