More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Writer17 Writer17

What does he do?

Answer Gloria

"Hey this is..." Before Luke could say his name he was interupted.
"Ay Jay" Gloria said in her sexy latino accent. "I was shoping at the mall and picked up something I think you will like. I'm on the bed ready for you... blindfolded" Luke's jaw dropped as he didn't know what to say. As Luke didn't answer Gloria continued.

"Jay? Don't you wanna come home? I reaaally think you would like it." Luke didn't know what to say. The phone call continued with almost ten silent seconds.

"Jay I'm sorry about yesterday but I bet I can make it up to you. I'll let you do that thing you wanted to do." Gloria let out a quick sultry moan and Luke felt his dick get hard. The thought of Gloria on the bed in that sexy little thing and blindfolded made Luke stop for a moment. Should he check on his grandpa doing his sister or should he do his grandpa's wife? She might not even notice it was him. Besides, it seemed as though she was trying to make up for something by letting Jay do something he wanted to do. But maybe Jay was already doing exactly that to his sister Haley. The increasingly loud moans coming from Haley's bedroom upstairs suggested that anyway. By taking care of Gloria he might even take care of his grandparent's marriage.

Check on Haley or pay Gloria a visit

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)