More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's happening?

Party off-campus

Friday night has come again and it's nearly the end of first semester. It's already snowing outside but somehow Greg has convinced a bunch of you to go with him to a party off-campus run by someone he knows. It's supposed to be pretty far from campus, so you're expecting a long walk.

You've been studying all day, and you really look like a mess. Maybe you should do some cleaning up before you head out for the party. You run back into your room and change quickly into a pair of basketball shorts, leaving your shirt off. You grab your towel from where you left it on the floor. Still wet from yesterday morning, but it'll have to do. You grab your shower bag and set off for the bathroom.

You step into the cramped little space to find that it's already filling with steam. You hear someone humming something from the shower, a song you don't recognize. It's the sound of a woman.

You screw up your nose before you finally figure out who's in there. "Ohh," you say to yourself. "Susanna?"

The humming stops, and Susanna speaks up. "Oh, hi Andrew," she says in her Scottish brogue. "How's your night going?"

The stall that she's occupying isn't the only one in the bathroom, so you open the door to the one next to hers and hang your towel over the top. "Not bad," you say. "I feel like I haven't left my room in days." You turn the shower tap on and start soaping up your body.

"The examinations are that bad, eh?" she asks. It's a little hard to make out what she says over the sound of both showers. You love the way her voice sounds.

"I hope not," you say. "How are yours?"

"I've mostly got to write some papers," she says. "And thankfully my professors are being rather lenient about them." That's because they want you, you think to yourself. You don't dare vocalize the thought, though.

You keep up the small talk for a little while. You finish your shower quickly, but keep the water on until you hear her tap shut off. You shut yours off too and grab the towel from the door, wrapping it around your waist. You step out of your stall just before she does.

Susanna has wrapped herself in a white towel. Her curly brown hair is wrapped into a towel on top of her head. You can't help but notice the way that the beads of water are dripping down her neck and into her freckled cleavage. "Are you going to that party that Greg mentioned?" she asks.

"Yeah," you say. "You?"

"Yeah. I'll see you there," she says coyly before slinking out of the bathroom.

You rub your face to clear your head. You still haven't gotten used to being around gorgeous young women in towels.

You run back to your room and get changed again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)