More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

To Greg's room

You arrive at Greg's room to find that you're one of the last people to arrive. A bunch of people from across the floor have already shown up, already dressed in their winter coats. From their ranks you recognize Greg, Alaina, Kate, Ashley, John, and Alicia.

"Took you long enough," Kate says. She's sitting in a cluster with Ashley and Greg. By the looks of it, she's in top form for the night, dressed to the nines. She's wearing a low-cut red dress with an elaborate necklace of what you assume is fake gold and fake diamonds, but you wouldn't put it past Kate to own something that over-the-top. Her gold hair has been curled so that it bounces on her shoulders when she shakes her head, as she often does.

The other group is Alaina and Alicia. John is sitting next to them, probably closer than they would like. He's trying to say something to them, but they're only half-paying attention, as usual.

"Are we just waiting on Susanna?" you say, ignoring her.

"Yeah," Greg says. "She texted me to say she'll just be a second."

True to her word, the door opens and Susanna comes in behind you less than five minutes later. "Hey!" she says with a wave. "Sorry I'm late!" Her long brown hair has been tied into a tight bun, witha few stray locks trailing down her face and hanging over her freckles. She's wearing a tight gray turtleneck with even tighter leather pants. Her shoes, though, are very sensible. Combat boots to march through the slush outdoors. It's a good look, you think.

"Don't worry about it," John pipes up.

With everyone here, you set out on the long walk toward the party. The air is too cold for comfort, and you're glad you brought a jacket. You can only imagine how cold some of the ladies are, since they're wearing much less than you and their coats are more stylish than functional.

All of you are ready to cross the street when Ashley turns to Kate. "Aidan's place is just down the road, right?" she says.

"Yeah. Do you want to stop by?"

"Who's Aidan?" John asks.

"He's our dealer," Kate explains. "I'm out too, so I'll come with you."

It looks like the group will be splitting up. Which group do you go with?

Who do you go with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)