More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cantalope Cantalope

Which specialization do you choose?

Parasite

It's not even a contest. You thought you must be misreading the offer: Gain control of an enemy through physical contact. Holy crap. Someone must have thought it was a funny joke to give such an OP ability to the first enemies in the game, just out of reach. Selecting the parasite specialization, you feel a shock go through your body. Your amorphous form congeals slightly, dozens of little tendrils sprouting off you as you turn a deep pink. You spy a few of your relatives moving to intercept the downed heroine-in-training Wait! That's mine! They pause, fortunately for you. This mobility penalty is a real killer, it takes several minutes before you wiggle within range.

Not wasting any time, you clamber up onto the girls tier I armor and slip beneath the exaggerated breastplate. Leave it to the game industry to sexualize plate armor. It takes a while but eventually you're able to worm your way under her clothing till you're in skin-to-skin contact with her stomach. Just in time too. You feel her stirring. Here goes nothing...wait a second. If you take control of her now that means there will be no active heroes in the cave. Which might cause her to respawn back at base. Without you. On the other hand she's probably going to realize there's a warm, slimy mass latched on to her stomach. And what if she goes after your family?

Activate your new abilities or wait for her to clear the dungeon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)