More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MischiefMystic MischiefMystic

Who are you?

Paige, the stuck-up prom queen.

Paige takes a deep breath as she pulls her lace thong down to her ankles and stepps out of it carefully, placing it on top of her neatly folded, brand new Calvin Klein Lace-Up Mini Dress, which she had just bought despite her parents threatening to cancel her credit cards. Now that she was an adult, she was told, she was expected to earn her own living.

Ha, yeah right. Like I'm going to, what, work at a drive-thru or something? I don't think so.

But deep down, Paige was actually terrified at the prospect of not having all the luxuries she was used to. She needed to figure out an easy way to make a lot of money. She had no real skills to speak of and she knew her most valuable asset was her looks. And although she was a virgin, she loved attention and wasn't shy about her body. In fact she loved being a "cock tease" as the guys at school called her. She considered accepting an offer from a girl she had met who worked as a high-priced escort for rich men, but apparently if you really wanted to make good money, you couldn't expect to stay a virgin for very long.

Then she heard about The Virgin Games. Considering that her parents hardly ever watched television let alone a reality show like this one, she figured she might be able to get away with it. And then she'd have all the money she needed and wouldn't have to rely on anyone else.

Looking around the room, she notices that most of the girls have already left. She quickly grabs the backpack and heads for the door. Once outside she bee-lines it straight towards the wooded area in front of her, hoping to find somewhere to hide where she can study the map more carefully.

What does Paige see as she enters the wooded area?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)