More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MischiefMystic MischiefMystic

What does Paige see as she enters the wooded area?

Trees, so many trees.

Paige tip-toes the final few feet into the shelter of the forest, wincing at the pain of the rough terrain under her bare, well-manicured feet. She hasn't been on a camping trip since she was 8, and she hates bugs. She's starting to have serious doubts about this whole thing.

She knows she should be more concerned about the very real possibility of being hunted down like prey and then brutally by some sex-crazed maniac, but for some reason she's just not all that worried. Things like that just don't happen to her. She's too beautiful and charming and smart. Maybe it's her blind optimism and confidence in her own infallibility, coupled with the fact that she had had a nearly perfect life with no real struggles to speak of, but she's fairly confident that this show couldn't be as crazy as they make it look on TV.

Last month, when discussing the show with her best friend, Lucy, they had both reassured themselves that Paige would be fine.

"They probably go to sleep in trailers once the cameras are off and plan out who's getting taken down where and when. I bet most of the girls aren't even virgins," Lucy had said.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Paige responded hopefully.

The following week she was proven wrong about at least one of her assumptions when the show's producers told her about the required "physical exam" she had to have prior to being accepted. The doctor was a middle aged man who couldn't keep his eyes, or hands, from wandering.

Spotting an area of dense foliage with a little nook that provided some cover, Paige quickly nestles in and tries to hide behind some long, leafy branches. Taking out the map, she studies it intensly.

Okay, bring it on, map. Let's see, lots of green areas over here, some blue lines running all around, lots of tiny red dots. I suppose it was too much to ask for one of those little red arrow thingys that says "You Are Here" like the ones they have on the big maps at the mall.

She laughs at herself, and starts looking through the rest of the supplies when a man's voice suddenly booms loudly through the forest, informing the girls that the game is beginning.

With a renewed sense of purpose, Paige picks up the map again, applying herself more seriously to the task of locating herself. After several minutes however, she was still completely confused.

Didn't I hear something about safe houses or something? So why aren't there any houses drawn on this map?

With a huff of resignation, she folds the map and puts it away, deciding that she'll just have to explore and hope she finds something. Looking around, she can't see or hear anyone but she knows she hadn't gone very far and that it probably wasn't a good idea to stay so close to where they started. But on the other hand, that's probably what the men would assume too, and so if any did pass her by, they wouldn't be looking very hard and her little hiding spot did provide reasonably good cover.

Not to mention that she really wasn't looking forward to getting all scratched up as she tried to make her way through the forest naked. Then she got an idea. From her hiding spot she pulled down one of the long, leafy branches. The leaves kind of hung down with the branch, which was somewhat flexible like a rope, but thinner. Carefully peeking around again, she studied her surroundings, chancing a quick exit from her spot to gather up some foliage, returning with a determined expression.

After several minutes of weaving together branches and leaves, using some of the adhesive bandages from the first-aid kit, she had fashioned herself a little outfit that reminded her of the "cave woman" costume she wore for Halloween last year, but even more skimpy. Some large, green leaves fit snugly against her freshly shaven pussy, attached to one of the flexible branches which she wrapped around her hips a couple times. A similar getup protected her perky, c-cup breasts, though she had had some difficulty keeping the leaves together and it ended up being barely enough to cover her nipples. The branches that she wrapped around her actually just lifted them up a bit more, giving her some more cleavage.

Impressed with her handiwork, she decides to head out, reasoning that by now the men were probably far from the starting point and that she might be able to find one of the safe houses.

Carefully, she begins walking in the direction she had been heading when she set out, watching for any signs of movement. After what seems like an hour (but was probably more like 20 minutes) she's startled when she suddenly hears a man's voice from somewhere close by, closer than it should be considering that she hadn't heard anyone approaching.

"Hey baby" the voice says, stopping her in her tracks. As she frantically turns around, a man jumps down in front of her from a tree, startling her half to .

He grins and catches her by the wrist just as she attempts to run.

"Oh no ya don't. Like I'm really gonna let that sexy little ass get away. Ha, nice try." He says with a cocky smirk.

Firmly in his grip he pulls her close, and she can't help but notice how sexy he is. His tousled light brown hair and mischievous smile are just the qualities she finds irresistible in a guy.

But like hell if he thinks that means she's just going to let him have her. He wouldn't be the first guy she had to give the slip to. She'll figure something out, she thinks to herself, giving him a too-sweet smile that just screams of an ulterior motive.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)