More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Ayumi Ayumi

Roll +Control to suck cock (+1 Control)

On a miss, you get tied up and a new NPC appears.

Ayumi's mind was fading in and out of consciousness as she grappled with the surreal situation. Her brother was fucking her mouth, pounding it like a pussy as she rested on her hands and knees in front of him submissively. He was jackhammering at a pace that was too rough and practically her cutting off precious oxygen to her brain. Everything was like a distant dream; it couldn't possibly be real. She wasn't letting her brother fuck her like a piece of meat in her own bedroom. It had to be a dream. Ayumi gazed upwards at her brother her innocent eyes hoping that they'd see not her brother but at least her boyfriend forcing his dick into her eager drooling hole.

All she saw was Reo looking down smugly at her the innocent expression of betrayal only turning him on more and bringing him ever closer to cumming. He was picking up the pace now his hands wrapped in her pigtails and using them like handlebars to her to respond to his oral . Ayumi's eyes were now rolling backwards her pussy quivering with delight against her will. She felt a wave of shame overwhelm her as she recognized the oncoming orgasm her cunt was building towards. There was no denying it: she was getting turned on by this incestual fuck against her will.

Just when Reo thought he was gonna cum, the door to room opened revealing Hitomi, their older sister, in all her glory. She was taller than Ayumi at 5'7" and popular at the college she was attending for a business degree. Her long black hair with brown highlights gave her a much more mature look than Ayumi and her comparatively massive c-cup chest. She was wearing a black leather mini-skirt and tight black bodice laced up the front with a cutout in the middle. The look on her face was stern causing Reo to stop in mid-action. Ayumi let the cock slide out of her mouth grateful for a chance to breathe again as she scrambled onto the bed for safety.

"What do you think you are doing," Hitomi asked angrily her voice like thunder in the room. She moved onto the bed as well now and moved behind Ayumi so that she was facing Reo. Ayumi could feel Hitomi's hands on her own providing her a measure of comfort.

The comfort was short-lived though as Ayumi was roughly face first onto her bed. Hitomi's hands went to work wrapping a rope she'd grabbed from Ayumi's dresser to bind her up on camera. By the time Ayumi recovered her composure, it was too late. Hitomi had bound her hands behind her back and them wrapped a series of cords around her body in a tight net squeezing her breasts painfully and even binding her pigtails to her feet in a hogtie. With little effort, Hitomi had the lighter girl up in the air dangling from a hook in the ceiling Ayumi suddenly regretted having installed for these videos.

"I told you that if you were going to fuck Ayumi to tell me first," Hitomi stated firmly.

Roll +Hard to get fucked (-1 Hard)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)