More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Ayumi Ayumi

Roll +Control to masturbate (+1 Control, +3 Hold)

On a miss, a new NPC appears, and you get tied.

Ayumi's fingers worked her clit through her sheer panties. Her eyes fluttered as she felt the stirrings of her climax coming already. The chat was continuing to scroll by at a rapid rate with many calling her a slut and encouraging her to get more bold and strip out of her babydoll. Ayumi couldn't resist the idea pulling herself out of the sheer material sliding the soft straps down her shoulders teasingly holding it in place with her hands before letting it fall in a pool around her. The chat was exploding now with requests to see her breasts which she complied with shaking the small orbs for the audience to enjoy her small, pink nipples hard from all the attention. It was pure heaven, and her pussy was dripping juices down her thighs staining the bed with her lust.

The door swung open at that moment catching Ayumi offguard. She turned her head to see who had stumbled in on her sensual display. Her eyes grew wide, it was Tabitha. She was dressed in a similarly sheer blue babydoll nightgown and was walking into the room appearing on camera before Ayumi could even formulate a response. Tabitha was a leggy, tall blonde contrasting with Ayumi's cream-colored skin and dark, highlighted hair. She was the beauty of school and knew it being one of the few girls that Ayumi found to be breathtakingly beautiful. She'd often felt awkward around her friend whose lucious d-cup melons and hourglass figure always made Ayumi self-conscious. It was one of the reasons Ayumi had even agreed to do this show in the first place: How could she say no?

"Hey there Princess," Tabitha greeted Ayumi as she walked closer to the bed. The sultry movements were like the hypnotic swaying of a snake. "I see you started the show like I suggested. And you're really getting into it."

Ayumi only nodded her breath taken away as her friend ran a hand along her pussy sliding through her cum and then dipping in till her manicured nails brushed up against Ayumi's unprotected cherry, "Ngh! Nnnnnnuh!c

"Oh you like that? Well, you will like what is coming next my little slut," Tabitha winked at Ayumi before handcuffing Ayumi's arms to the headboard of her massive canopy bed. "I think we should start with that cherry of yours."

Still in a state of bliss and shock from Tabitha's earlier on her flower, Ayumi remained unresponsive beyond her pathetic whimpering as she watched Tabitha select from a couple of the toys on the nightstand next to the bed...

Roll +Hard to get fucked (-1 Hard)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)