More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Ayumi Ayumi

Roll +Control to suck cock (+1 Control)

On a 7-9, he doesn't cum, and you like it.

Ayumi could hardly believe what was happening to her; every motion was another reminder that her brother was defiling her mouth. Her oral virginity was his and his alone now leaving her humiliated. Tears blurred her vision as her mind tried to make sense of how this could have happened. She could feel his hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth in rapid succession his pre-cum staining her tongue with it's salty flavours. Her eyes flicked upwards to gaze upon her Reo's face his mouth upturned in a cruel, dominating grin. Before she could try to plead with him, he grabbed her ponytails and began to her to pick up the pace bobbing her head up and down his length.

Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion and all the while her viewer count began to rise. Comments were flowing in from the them at first expressing admiration and then suggesting new ideas for Reo to inflict upon his sister. He reached up and grabbed the webcam in her closet and began to film his sister's degradation up close giving the audience a second view this time of her face. Ayumi's eyes were wide and innocent silently pleading for him to let her go, but he knew the look behind them was one of surrender and desire.

"Mmph! MMPH," Ayumi moan was muffled by the dick lodged deep in her throat as her brother paused to read some of the comments on the chat. Still unaware that the stream had started, Ayumi shifted her mouth around the rod of meat in her throat trying to situate it better which only served to turn her brother on more.

"Smile for your audience," Reo mockingly stated bringing Ayumi back to the present. Her eyes focused on the camera as she realized what was happening. Ayumi shifted her gaze onto her computer screen which was streaming the list of comments that made her heart sink.

What a slut. She must be enjoying that. Prove it she's a virgin. Fuck that cunt. Cum on her face.

Ayumi felt the cock slide out of her mouth as she read the lines. It couldn't be happening like this; she was losing complete control of the situation. And yet, she couldn't deny the growing feeling within her. The wetness forming within her pussy as her brother fucked her face. Confused, she looked back to her brother unsure of what to say only to see he had his cock in hand rubbing it up and down...

Roll +Control when he cums on your face (+1 Control)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)