More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 110 by Zingiber Zingiber

Roll +Hot(+1) to EAT HER for Anna, Dot, Jennifer, Kelly, and Margarita

On a 7-9, choose two for each when you eat out five trainees

"Five beautiful flowers," Brenda says. "A bouquet for you, Gloria. Welcome."

"Welcome?" you ask.

"Yes, Gloria, this is really your welcome party," Brenda says. She clasps your hand warmly.

Olivia, at your side, gives you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for starting with me," she says.

Five beautiful flowers. Kneeling atop the bed, bent forward, head down and buttocks up. Five wildflowers, swollen, glowing, wafting their aromas into the warm evening air in the blue bedroom of Brenda's pool cottage. Musky, grassy, meaty, sweet and sharp. Dot restlessly keeps adjusting her pose, her pale, lightly freckled buttocks wiggling around her bright pink labia and sparse, carrot-red pussy hair. Margarita rests comfortably, presenting her deeply folded, plumply framed vulva with thick, brown inner lips between her heavy buttocks. Kelly keeps popping up her head and looking back nervously. Bright pink inner labia, but only the tips teasingly exposed, and a thick blonde bush on her outer lips. Long-legged, long-waisted Jennifer kneels on a cushion in front of the bed, her delicate pink-brown inner lips parted, a gold hoop piercing her clit hood. And last, Anna rests calmly on one shoulder, her hands spreading her pale buttocks wide open for you, everything on display and no hair in sight.

You give Olivia and Brenda a kiss, on the lips this time, and stand up.

"Here she comes," Kelly says.

"Here we come," Margarita says.

Dot giggles. Jennifer laughs. Anna spreads herself wider.

Your next hour is spent devouring the five beautiful, delicious flowers presented for you. Dot is as giggly and wiggly as you thought, her taste meaty, a little metallic. And she's quick to respond to your tongue and lips, her voice rising from sighs to hoarse moans as her vulva turns slick and liquid under your licking and kissing. And her words are the same as when she was watching. "Ohhh, ohh, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck fuck fuck ohhhh-eeeeehhh!" Dot falls forward onto her face, flushed pink on ears, neck, and shoulders, a quivering redheaded heap of orgasm jelly.

Margarita is a slow burn, soaking up kissing, licking, squeezing and massaging of her curves. Her sighs of pleasure slowly deepen and gain voice, but you're not sure what will really work for her. You raise your head, getting ready to ask her, when Olivia tiptoes up and whispers in your ear. "Put your fingers in her. Fuck her with them, really fuck her hard."

A three-fingered wedge with one hand, and two fingers capturing Margarita's clit while you flick it with your thumb, prove the key to Margarita's pleasure. Fast, hard thrusting with your gathered fingers and clit-diddling with your thumb quickly turn her sighs into moans, then obscenities, then begging, and finally to screams of pleasure and cheers from the other nursing trainees.

"Stop, stop!" Margarita finally begs. She stays in place, letting the aftershocks subside, then lets herself slide forward off your fingers. She rolls onto her back and looks up at you. "That was wonderful," she says, blinking her long-lashed eyes at you.

Kelly looks around anxiously when it's her turn.

"Are you all right, Kelly?" you ask her.

"Yes, I'm good," she says. Her cheeks are already flushed pink under her short blonde bangs. "I'm ready."

You start slowly, caressing Kelly's flanks with your fingertips, sliding your palms over her buttocks. She has nice curves, waist to hips to a nicely-filled pair of cheeks, but there's more firm muscle to them than soft flesh. Kelly's scent is somewhere between sweet hay and the sharp, musky scent of tarweed on a late summer afternoon. You kiss her buttock, and she startles, then relaxes.

"You smell wonderful, like sex in a summer meadow," you tell Kelly. "You must have a little gaggle of girls after you like bees to honey, just from that."

"Um," Kelly says. "Thanks."

"May I kiss you? Lick you?" you ask her.

"Yes," she says, holding her voice steady.

You lean forward and tilt your head to the side, meeting her plump, fuzzy lips with your moist ones.

"Ah," she says as you make contact. Tense, then relaxed. You kiss gently up and down her folds, from her mound to her taint, then probe with your tongue. "Ah!" Again a flinch, then an easing. Wet inside and tart on your tongue. "Ohhh."

Without haste, you lick up and down the length of Kelly's slick inner lips, savoring her tart flavor, her strong, sexy scent. Kelly's breath gets deeper and faster as you lick.

"Oh God, oh," Kelly says. "This is so good. So good. Oh Jennifer, this is everything, just like you told me."

You pause, startled. You were convinced you were the novice lesbian in the room. Nobody had gone down on Kelly before? Well, if this was her first time, you would make it good.

You start to bring your hands into play, your tricks, learned from Julie, of changing rhythm and angle, but before you've done more than start giving her the special treatment, Kelly pops off like a rocket.

"Oh God oh God oh fuck yes yes yes!" Kelly cries out, grinding her vulva over your nose, mouth and chin. You hold on, feeling the joy of a woman taking pleasure in her body at your hands.

Kelly collapses onto her side.

"Thank you, Gloria," she says. "Thank you thank you thank you."

"I told you," Jennifer says. "I could have done that for you any time. Saved you a ton of batteries."

Kelly hides her face in the bedcovers.

And now it's Jennifer's turn. She's tall enough to make it awkward to be crosswise on the bed, so instead she's kneeling on a cushion and bent forward onto the bed. You get a small cushion for your own knees and settle yourself behind Jennifer. Her gold ring gleams in her clitoral hood pierce as you lean close.

Jennifer gives you detailed instructions of how to start, exactly what to do with her delicate pinky-brown inner lips, her sensitive little clit, and the bright pink, wet crinkles of flesh at the entrance to her vagina. With Jennifer's instructions in mind, you get to work. Witnessing Brenda, Olivia, Dot, Margarita and Kelly getting off has left Jennifer more than a little moist between her labia, and her tissue more than a little sensitive. With this headstart, you quickly bring her to the brink of climax.

"Now-ww!" Jennifer begs.

You turn your head sideways and take her clit between your lips, pressing them tightly to either side, then making a sound in your throat, a low hum that vibrates through your mouth to your lips to her clit.

And just as Jennifer told you, it gets her off very well. A renewed gush of moisture slicks up your mouth and chin. She growls, every muscle tightening, holding herself against you as her pelvis makes little twitches and jolts, then she relaxes, letting her top half settle down onto the bed.

And then it's Anna's turn.


Gain +4 XP (4 XP total). (She cums, no trouble) x 4 girls.

Choose two as you EAT HER with Anna, who has been patiently waiting, holding herself spread open for you. (Anna cums, you eat her ass, no trouble or complication, +1 Forward).

What happens with you and Anna? (Choose two and describe the scene)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)