More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Ayumi Ayumi

Roll +Control to suck cock (+1 Control)

On a 10+, choose 3 (you worship that cock, Take +1 Forward, and you like it)

Ayumi couldn't believe that she was on her knees sucking her brother's cock. The long, hard shaft was scraping against her tongue coating it with the incestual taste of pre-cum. The salty, sweet mix of flavours was overwhelming her young mind as the humiliation only served to heighten the sensations blasting through her nubile mind. She'd never given a boy a blowjob before, but she was quickly realizing what it was that her brother was expecting of her to do. The hand on her head set the pace teaching her the rhythm that would bring her brother the greatest amount of pleasure. She could hear him groaning as she began to suck on his cock of her own accord as if trying to pull the precious cum from him.

Soon, Reo was no longer forcing her to perform the degrading act but was watching in amazement as Ayumi lifted her hands to grasp his cock bobbing her head in rapid motions that sent her pigtails flying about. She ran her tongue against the tip bringing forth a sudden splurt of cum into her mouth as Reo fought hard to keep from releasing his sperm just yet. Ayumi's ministrations were almost too much her soft fingers massaging his every nerve. Ayumi paused to enjoy the feeling of fullness stretching her lips and pushed the cock as deep down her throat as it would go closing her eyes to fight back to expected gag reflex that never came. Instead, she could feel Reo's cock twitching, on the verge of exploding.

Lust-addled, Ayumi pressed her lips tightly around her brother's meaty cock and increased her pace bringing Reo to a climax sooner. The trickle of cum began a wave washing her mouth with the salty fluid. She waited patiently sucking greedly each drop down her throat until his flaccid rod was completely spent. A smile crept onto her face as she looked up at her brother before opening her mouth teasingly to show him his cum and then swallowing it. The counter on her computer continued to rise as the stream began to spread across the web. However, she wasn't satisfied yet her body craving a release that sucking cock alone could never fulfill. Gingerly, she pulled herself backwards onto the bed and began to consider her options.

Roll +Control to Masturbate (+1 Control, +1 Forward)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)