More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cameronfair cameronfair

How do you deal with her?

Offer her survival, in exchange..

As you walk back to the cottage you take note of a skeleton appearing randomly beside a dead wolf, a small smile meets your lips as your Army of the Dead passive works properly once more, you quickly turn off Vampiric Drain as you enter the open wooden door of your humble abode. Keira, the Rogue Archer is nowhere to be seen.

_"Keira.. I know you're here" your voice is dripping with evil, venom hanging on your every word. "I won't hurt you." _you don't even believer your words yourself, but you soon hear the scraping of a bow against the floor as Keira drags herself from beneath your bed. She looks up at you, fear in her eyes as she stands up before you. You give her body a once over, to meet the demands of the ageing player base, the devs had taken a more.. adult approach to their gameplay and character design - Keira's body although covered well by leather armour and green cloth, is quite well endowed. Her breasts are easily double D's, and her ass is nice and plump you can tell even from her front. As well as the more adult physiques the devs had added more gameplay features, vanilla sex at first but as they discovered more of their audiences interests they had added more - sex with the monsters the player characters sought to defeat. This again started vanilla at first, the player fully in control but the fetishes came out, and soon the NPC's could take full control of weaker players.

_"What do you want, if not to kill me?" _Keira mumbles, her hand holding her bow defensively in front of her. You both know if she reaches for an arrow she'd be mobbed by the skeletons which currently surround her, plus a quick Twilight Burst would bring her down with ease.

_"For now, my dear Keira.. I wish for you simply to kneel before me." _You open your arms and beckon for Keira to step forward and kneel, a warm smile on your face. She looks up at you, fear still in her eyes but with a glint of defiance.

_"N-never! My friends will return a-and.. he'll save me" _her confidence fades as she sees your smile widen.

_"Your Paladin friend is dead my dear. They all are. Nobody will be saving anybody. Look at your map, we're in the middle of nowhere." _You allow yourself a slight chuckle as you return your arms to your side, understanding appearing on Keira's face.

_"Now that you understand the gravity of the situation.. Keira, YOU WILL KNEEL." _your voice is like thunder, causing Keira to jump back in surprise.

Will she kneel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)