More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bam316 bam316

Does he go back to the club the following night

Of Course He Does, as He learns more of his new-found powers

Around five forty-five in the afternoon Edwardo wakes up as he looked around at the cramped space of his closet as he heard a knock at the door Eddie you in there as his mother said you aren’t spending all day in bed, are you.

As he chuckled no mom, not in bed then get out here please we need to talk as he opened the door as he saw her in more relaxed clothing and said about last night did anything happen as he said no mom, as she said I was worried sick about you as she cried you aren't doing , are you.

Ed said no mother as she looked into his eyes and said if you are lying to me so help me god, as he reaffirmed himself mother look into my eyes I am not doing everything Is fine I am going through a lot of changes which are normal as she repeated changes normal as she kissed her lips on his clammy forehead and said baby you feel cold maybe you need to go back to bed as he said I’m fine mother just promise me you will behave yourself as he said yes mother as he got up to leave as he prepares to leave as he told his mother I will be back later and not to wait up ok Eddie mom said.

As he was heading back to the club he heard the sirens of the familiar cop car that haunted his natural life as Officer Mason stopped in front of him and said repeat offender what’s up don’t have your smoking hot bar owner to protect you now you know I was thinking of busting your ass last night but you got lucky but losers like you always fuck up as he said Officer Mason do me a favor back off as Officer Mason said Back Off don’t you have anything better to do like fucking your boss as he said Fuck my boss as he walked back to his cruiser and proceed to leave back to the police station.

Edwardo headed to the door as the bouncer said I see you came back tonight just like the mistress said you would be I don’t see the cop around as I said he may be busy giving his boss a nice bj or worse as the bouncer chuckled and said I hope he has a better night than you did last night your paleness as Ed said you know as the bouncer smiled as his fangs appeared and said don’t worry your secret is safe with me to have fun and enjoy the night, as it is young and full of life.

He walked in to the club as Kenna said look who finally showed Oh Connie he’s here, as Connie walked out and said welcome Edwardo how was last night, he stammered good I guess mom tried to bust me but requested her to sleep and she did how did I do that as Connie said simple you gave her a simple suggestion think of it as mind control but remember the easier the suggestion the more assertiveness of the control as he said yes mistress.

Here drink up as she passed a bag of plasma to him and said enjoy as his fangs extended as he pierced the bag feeling the red blood flow down his throat feeling the erotic bliss as he hissed at the sweet taste and wanted more as Connie said later before you leave though I want you to help out the guests tonight and if you do a good job you may have a full-time job as Edwardo said why me as Connie and Kenna said why not tell me how did it feel to have the power last night, as Edwardo said It felt wonderful but kind of feel bad I had to lie to my mother.

Connie said I understand how it feels but unless you bring your mother and sister into your fold you will have to keep doing so unless you are sure you are ready for the next step as Kenna said if it was me in your shoes Eddie I would pace myself before you go full vamp mode on them, as he said I think it would be best as Edward agreed as Connie said good by the way the first guest seem to arrive at the club began to fill in and Eddie started to get to work all night as guest partied and drank as Eddie could sense all the humans in the room but thanks to the plasma he drank earlier kept his senses in check.

Near the end of the night as last call was inbound Ed said, Mistress Connie, I got to go, mom is going to be worried about me as she said we understand and hope to see you the next business day as she handed him an envelope inside was over six one hundred bills and said welcome to club fang Edwardo as he raced home as his mother was waiting for him in the living room as she said where have you been.

Edward said Mom look at me and listen and repeat after me, I have taken your advice “You have Taken My Advice” I decided to make up everything and right by you “Decided to make everything right” and got myself a night time job “Nighttime job” this is my way to pay you back “pay me back” as Edwardo gave her the envelope and said this is all my earnings tonight “earnings tonight” pay the bills and keep the rest “Pay Bills and Keep the Rest” Goodnight mother “goodnight mother” as he slapped his head as he kissed her goodnight and said sleep as he went to his room and entered his closet and fell into slumber as the morning sunrise to start a new day.

Still Learning and get his police record cleaned up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)