More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by bam316 bam316

Still Learning and get his police record cleaned up

New Revelations as Powers Continue to Grow and Sally Gets Taught

Five forty-five came quickly as Edward woke up and yawn as the setting sun went down as Janice knocked at her son’s door and said you decent as he said yes mother as she opened the door said you got something to tell me as he scratched his head not that I know of mom, why then tell me why I got a call from Jason Miller the police chief asap what did you do.

Edward said I didn’t do anything I swear well he wants us down at the station as we got in the car as Sally said you did it now loser as Edward said whatever let’s see what happens ok.

As Sally said, mom, if he goes back in can I knock out his wall and make it one big room as he said hey where am I going to sleep as Sally joked in a five by nine cell bro.

We Pulled up at the Police Station as mother said to wait for me to park the car as this gave me the opportunity I needed to put my sister in her place, as I said Sally looked into my eyes and repeat everything after me Whatever hatred you have for me is Over “ Whatever Hatred Is Over” You Love Me More Than A Sister Should “ I love you more than I should” Your World Revolves Around Me “ My World Revolves Around You” finding this so funny I said Sister kiss me not like a family kiss full on frencher as she caught me off guard and surprise she loved every single taste of it.

Janice said let’s go in not even noticing that Sally just made out with her brother in front of the whole town as we Waited for the chief of police.

Chief Miller said well Edward, is it ok we call you that as I said sure what’s up as Chief Miller said that I wouldn’t have to worry about Officer Mason ever again and seeing that he was the arresting officer each and every time I was thrown in the slammer my Juvey record was being expunged for Officer’s Mason Gross neglect of the uniform and badge he has sworn to uphold, and we are sorry that he put you into that situation as he has been let go without pay and his pension.

I said that’s good and all but my mom had to bail me out on multiple accounts and if he was abusing his power like you said he was Chief Miller I also would like my mother to be reimbursed as he said Done as he handed my mother a check for over nine hundred dollars as my mom and Sally said we will wait for you in the car as I said no please go home I have to work tonight, and I am nearly there, so I will walk rest of the way as my mom said to have a good night baby and be safe.

Now Chief may I ask what happened that made you side with me as Jason said last night around eight forty-seven pm officer Mason came back from patrol and instead of working on his paperwork for the day he came to my office and went down on me and then tried to me in my own police barracks, and I am happily married to my wife of five years and never been happier, as I told Mason to back off, it was like he was a gay man possessed as I was to fire him on the spot and remove him from duty as I said wow you never really know a person until he or she tries something.

As I left the station loving the fact I was Exonerated and undead and loving every single second of it as the bouncer said hey Ed the mistress is waiting for you as I walked in as Connie said where have you been as she tossed me a bag of O negative as I said the police station called me in as she said And well I am now free of a criminal record as Connie asked what did you do as I said I forgot to mention to you the other night officer Mason thought he was going to attempt to make me late for my second night of work as I gave him a push.

Ooooohhhh my dear tells me more as I told her I told officer Mason to go back to headquarters and fuck his boss, as she said No Way did he as I said yes, he did my mistress as that made her laugh out loud as her fangs glistening in the overhead lights.

Kenna came down in a red and black mixed halter top accenting every single curvature of her body like second skin and thigh-high boots to match as I said Kenna you look sooooo good to eat as she took her talon under my chin and said if you play your cards right stud me you and Connie may have a threesome on stage as I continued to drink the O negative blood as I said so when do I start drinking from livestock as Connie said in a few days why as Edward said I can’t wait I got a few names I like to feed upon as they said let me guess one your mother and two is your sister as Edwardo said that is two but I got plans for someone special one who ruined my mother, my sisters and my life and trust me when I say it the cold calculating bitch will not have anywhere to run and hide.

Kenna said wow we let loose a monster within in my love as Connie said maybe the monster was always hidden within my love as they go prepared to open as the club guest start to arrive.

eleven forty-five came chiming in Connie and Kenna said you know we here at club fang do not do this much but tonight is a special one-time event as we welcome our newest member to the stage as the lights flashed towards me and said please welcome Edwardo Bastille in our loving undead arms as members upon members led me towards the stage stripping my clothes off as I went down the line until I was on stage as my mistress and her lover and I all went all in as we all three kissed and caressed our pale skins as I did my first ever three-way with two undead princess’s and I couldn’t care less as we lick, nipped sucked and of course fucked like wild beasts as we even traded blood as the sheet underneath us were covered in red blood stains, cum and sweat as we all passed out in front of the jam-packed crowd as the bouncer told the barkeep to call Edwards mom and say he is staying with coworker tonight as he said any pacific one Bruce, as he said no name as the barkeep said ok as he called Ed’s mother and told her the information as she said thank you for letting her know and tell Edward I will see him the next day as she hung up as she went to sleep knowing her son was ok for the night.

Whats Next For Edwardo Bastille

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)