More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bam316 bam316

Who be The....and how your life changes ?

Edwardo Bastille and Becomes a Member of The Living Undead (A Club Fang Side Story)

Central Lockup as Janice Bastille a forty-seven-year-old mother of two awaited at the Juniville detention wing cursing under her breath wondering how many times she bailed her son out of this wing three times in the last four weeks Jesus H Christ what does he think I am made of money.

As Edwardo an eighteen-year-old male coming out looking like a ghost as his mother stood on the other side seeing red knowing that his lies couldn’t save him.

He said, Mom, before you react I didn’t do as She said to save it I am done hearing it they caught you red fucking handed with the paint can in your hands so that being said Eddie I am done you will be on a strict curfew.

Edwardo said mother don’t call me that I hated that name as She grabbed him by his ear and said oh you think you are getting off mister no chance in hell on that idea my boss already told me she got a job lined up for you and you will be doing it to pay me back the bail money you owe me maybe if you see how hard it is to earn the money I had to work for to bail your ass out then maybe you would be more appreciated in your actions.

She said you are just like your father reckless and couldn’t care less of anyone but yourself, as Edwardo said I am nothing like that spaz guess you are going to blame me for him having a heart attack and dying on us too but you forget you were the one who didn’t check his will and left everything to his slut of a mistress as they pulled up to a house, and he ran into the house and ran towards his room as his sister was there on her way to meet her friends for a movie night as Sally said well, well well isn’t it inmate U812WACIHA69 as he said Sally Shut the fuck up as she said make me looser as he slammed his door and cried that no one believed that he this time was the innocent party.

He remembered he was picking up a wd40 oil canister to put in the trash but cops in this fucked up town had their Billy clubs up their ass that they could make anything stick on a repeat offender no matter the case as he heard his mother knock on his door as he opened what now sit with me please as she patted on the bed and said look I am sorry if I was angry, but I am trying to understand this, you used to be such a good kid is it me you hate as Ed said I don’t hate you, mom, it’s complicated and I will try to stay out of trouble this time as she said to get some sleep.

The next morning, he and his mother went to her workplace as Janice her boss said hello Ed it’s great to see you once again I heard you got into trouble as he timidly said yes ma’am as she said we are not going to have any trouble here are we as he said no ma’am as she said well you will be helping the janitors clean up from ten in the morning to one in the afternoon most of the pay will be cut from your checks to pay your mother back but will be giving you some spending money as he said thank you Janice as she said excuse me as he meant to say thank you Ms. Santiago that’s better as she said get to work as he spent the day working cleaning the floors and restrooms as he said he couldn’t wait for one pm as his clock hit quitting time and he clocked out as he said mom I will see you later as she said you go straight home as he said yes mother as he walked to the front door.

Upon exiting the building, the cop that busted him the night before stopped him as he said it’s funny that a soon to be career felon working at a fine establishment like this as Edwardo tried to ignore his advances as the cop grabbed a hold of his arm as he spun him around bringing his fist in the air as the cop said to do it hit me and you will be back in lockup in five and this time I will throw away the key as Ed wrestle free from his grip as the cop said I got my eye on you looser as Ed went home.

Later that night his mom came home as she plopped down a pizza as she called for Sally and Ed to eat as she asked Ed how was his day it was a fine day mom I know I fucked up and want to man up, as Sally said yeah as a glorified shit cleaner.

Edwardo said Sally at least I don’t have to spread my legs just to get cash as he picked himself off his seat as he quickly left the residence as Janice said why do you do that to him.

it’s bad enough you guys can’t get along but do you have to rub it in his face Sally you don’t understand him like I don’t understand him either but fighting with him is only going to make it worse.

Sally said you are right so sorry mom we all got affected by dad’s betrayal and I shouldn’t take it on him as Sally said let me go find him as Janice said to let him cool off as Sally said yes mom.

Edwardo walking the streets kicking the cans as he was minding his own business as he felt an odd feeling as he heard his own worst nightmare as he turned around to see Officer Mason or what he likes to call him Officer Dickhead as the officer said you fucked up boy you are breaking curfew now if you go home now I will look away or I can place you back in the cruiser and take you back to lock up as he approached near Ed with the intent of the later.

Edwardo knocked a garbage can as he ran knowing the fat slob couldn’t keep up as he ducked in and out of alleyways until he bumped into a bouncer of a club as the bouncer said excuse me as the kid said so sorry look I need some cover.

I have a bastard cop busting my balls as the guy looked at him and said go ahead as Ed said thanks as the bouncer said don’t make me regret it as he said Welcome to Club Fang as Edwardo blended into the crowd as the music and the women in the joint was banging loud and laser light all around in the foggy atmosphere as he was amazed as he bumped into a mysterious lady as he said oh I am sorry don’t be first timer as Edwardo said how can you tell as the lady said I own the place and you don’t look like a regular just yet, to say the least.

Yeah, I was being chased by an unruly cop who has a penchant to bust my nuts because of his badge as Connie said don’t worry about that as she led him to the bar and said give him what he wants on the house as the barkeep said “yes boss” as he said give me a Budweiser as he said coming right up as the barkeep handed him the beer as he began to drink the cop came up behind him and said now underage drinking to boot as he ruffed Ed at the bar as Connie said is there a problem as the officer said he’s a minor, and he’s going to jail tonight as Connie looked into his eyes and said “you will leave him alone” as the cop said “I will leave him alone” and you will be on your way “I Will Be On My Way” as he left.

As Edwardo said thank you again madam you’re welcome as he said Edwardo as Connie said I’m Connie, and they shook hands as he said your hand is cold as Connie said it must be due to the ac, he mused as he saw her leave and continued to mingle as the club continued flow traffic as Edwardo continued to enjoy the life as he accidentally stumbles onto a room as he saw the owner Connie and another person from the club look like she was necking until he spied the blood flowing on the person's neck as he saw her feeding on another patron as her blood covered fangs came out of her snack's neck.

Edwardo bumped into another cold figure as Kenna said you know it’s not nice to watch someone eating as he stammered as she back him towards the door as Kenna said my love we have a looker as Connie said Eddie, Eddie, Eddie what are we going to do with you as he stammers what are you who are you as he saw they had no reflections in the mirrors and said you kind of guess it, we’re Vampires and you are an appetizer as Connie said Kenna don’t scare him like that.

As he said what are you going to do to me as Connie said that all depends on to you my dear Eddie are you going to keep our little secret as he said I don’t have a lot of faith these days most people wouldn’t believe me anyway.

Connie could see the pain he felt as she said you know Kenna and I could always need more here at the club would you be willing to help us out or better yet we could make you like us a Vampire as he said but what about my family as Connie said your family can still be yours, my child, I mean if you don’t turn them you can use your powers to make them more pliable to you so what do you say.

Edwardo thought about it and said Deal as Kenna and Connie both kissed him and helped him out of his clothes as they made out as Kenna enveloped his hardening manhood into her fanged lips as he could feel her cold mouth and throat making his cock strained harder.

Connie said are you ready as Edwardo said Yess as Connie said Dive in as Kenna lied back and allowed him to enter her as he begins to push into her cold wet folds as Connie licked his neckline and tickled his nuts as he was about ready to blow his wad both Connie and Kenna bit his neck as he shot load after load into Kenna as his breath became labored as Connie and Kenna slit their wrist as they said drink up Eddie and be reborn as he split off and drank from both of the undead women before him as they allowed him to finish up as his body became paler and built inhuman muscle as his throat became thirsty but not for booze but blood as his fangs sat in as his eyes turned black as his eyes turned red as he hisses in approval thank you mistress’s as they helped him clothed him and said I should get home my mother probably worried about me as Connie said remember my child come back tomorrow you will need to feed and keep your family in the dark, for now, Yes My Mistress as he left and ran home enjoying the fact he was running in a dead sprint but felt the wind hit his cold face as he finally made it home.

He tried to sneak in as he could see in the perfect dark as Janice said “Where the Hell Have You Been” mom you wouldn’t believe me anyway as she said try me as he said after I left officer dickhead chased me into an alleyway until I had to lose him within a club as she hugged him and said you are frigid cold I will be ok mom as he looked into her eyes and saw her pulsating vein and said to himself the mistress said feed tomorrow as she asked whats wrong as Edwardo said nothing mother you are very tired and sleepy and you need to sleep as she responded I am tired and sleepy you need to go to bed as she replied I need to go to bed as she left him and said good night baby as she went to her room and passed out.

I can’t believe that just happened as he dropped onto his bed and stayed up since he was feeling electric and couldn’t sleep until the early morning as he locked his door and fell asleep in closet so no sunlight can come thru as he slept dead to the world.

Does he go back to the club the following night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)