More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ComteCheese ComteCheese

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality in the Grand Line (One Piece)

"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it... I left all of it at that place!"

And with that, legendary pirate Gold Roger's final words gave birth to a new era.

This is the Age of Pirates, a dawn for all dreamers from all corners of the ocean, in search of freedom, power, and the fabled treasure, One Piece.

Right now we come across the Straw Hats... another pirate crew among many, they seek the fulfillment and realization of their own dreams, and hope to conquer both personal and Sea Monster-sized obstacles alike.

However, it seems like they are not alone at the moment -- they came across a stranded fellow in the middle of the sea, and have helped 'em onboard. Is it a soldier? Another pirate? A lost privateer?

Whoever they are, it looks like they are about to make some interesting friends of their own... and with them is a mundane, plain bag, inside of which rests a pair of tacky-looking, N-shaped earrings....

[Another attempt at a One Piece normality fanfic, with a more familiar direction hopefully. The way this will probably work is -- because of how incredibly big the series is -- with both deliberately placed timeskips and/or separate threads for different arcs or starting points to keep things coherent.. all the best and contribs welcome!]

Who does the Straw Hat crew save?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)