More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ComteCheese ComteCheese

Who does the Straw Hat crew save?

MEANWHILE, the Master Hypnotist Jaango....

"Hm? What's this?"

"Oh what is it now, Jango?"

"I think... I just found the perfect addition to my wardrobe, captain!"

Kuro glanced over to his second mate and official hypnotist (and unofficial smooth criminal), Jango, and saw him holding a pair of earrings. He gave Jango a dismissive look, turning back to the map layout of Syrup Village before him as the ship bobbed quietly. The 'ol fool could do what he liked with his terrible fashion sense, it was no matter to him. All he knew was that as long as things went according to plan, and his weakling subordinates adhered to it, soon the village would be off his shoulders and he would finally, finally be at peace...

Jango stepped out onto the shore, studying the ear attachments as if an invaluable plunder. "N," he worded, dangling them from his fingers. "Shame I didn't manage to find any 'J''s. But you know, beggars can't be choosers..."

"Jango!" Kuro's voice came from the deck of the ship. Jango grimaced, and turned. "Stop idling around... the scheme will be underway shortly. Make sure you're prepared!" The slick-haired, imposing man adjusted his glasses, a menacing shadow over his face. "Tomorrow morning will be one this village won't ever forget."

Jango sighed, pocketing the earrings for later. "Aye aye, captain..."

(Follow Jango's adventures throughout the sea from his rocky end as a pirate to a seafaring marine -- or maybe, with the help of his earrings, watch him become the captain of the legendary Straw Hats themselves....who knows what'll happen next, but stay tuned to find out! [May have some slight variations from the main story, depending on how things go!])

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)