More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MorgothTheFoul MorgothTheFoul

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality Hogwarts

Noah Hemmington woke up for Christmas morning rather excited, as was the rest of Hogwarts, to run downstairs and see what presents awaited them beneath the tree.

Noah was a decently average young man, about 5' 8" with a rather light skin pigment, some short, raggy brown-colored hair, and had recently turned eighteen about 2 months ago and is now halfway through his sixth year.

He looked under the tree and found four presents addressed to him, and looking at the 'from' tags, he found it rather surprising. Opening them, he sees the first present, a joint effort from his parents, was a travelling cloak and 3 pairs of socks that had various comfort-related charms placed onto them. From his older sister, he received a camera enchanted to be able to follow him around and take pictures on command. The next gift had an assortment of chocolate frogs from his best friend, Ella.

The last present was what was confusing to him though. A pair of earrings, both shaped like N's, from his grandfather, with an attached note reading:

Noah, My Dear Grandson,

Seeing as you've recently turned eighteen, I thought i'd bestow on you one of my most treasured possessions, that I think you'll have a jolly good time using. They're Normality Earrings, one shall allow anything you do to be perceived as totally ordinary, and garner no strong reactions form others. The other shall allow you to decree anything to be normal, as long as you verbally phrase it as so.

Have fun!

Your Old Grandfather, Benjamin Hemmington.

If what his grandfather said was true, he was going to have some fun with these.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)