More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MorgothTheFoul MorgothTheFoul

What's next?

Hufflepuff House

Looking down at the earrings, he wonders if his grandfather is just pulling his leg, seeing as he leaned towards that sort of joke, embarrass his grandson for believing he's got god-like powers now, and then use it as a lesson to be more humble. So, a test was in order, but what?

Looking around the Hufflepuff common room, his eyes landing on a bouncy, loosely contained chest (most likely because of an abruptly conducted morning) another thought courses through his head:

Or who?

Susan Bones, orphaned niece of Amelia Bones, who was the current head of the British DMLE, Susan didn't really stand out either, at least in personality. She definitely had the largest boobs of the year, possibly even the house, and they were rather hard to ignore, but making a great first target for Noah.

Of course, going after those immediately without thought would end up in a horrible reputation and time for his remaining years at Hogwarts, so he opted for a safer route.

He never really interacted with her in the past, not for any particular reason of course, but chance never met the two of them to speak for more than a few minutes, so a more manageable test would be to go in for a full-fledged friendship. So, after taking his other presents up to his trunk and putting on the earrings, he walked over to the bench she and her friend, Hannah Abbot (note to self, definitely try her too...) were sitting on, he slid his way between the two, and then initiated his plan with a "Hey Susan, Hannah, what'd you two get? Oh, and Merry Christmas by the way."

As they both looked up, Noah hoped that they wouldn't be put-off by his sudden closeness, but thinking at least he could deal with some Christmas-morning awkwardness, and then Susan responded with "Hey Noah, I didn't get too much, got this enchanted brooch and a couple galleons from auntie, and a no-hands-needed makeup kit as a just in case, from my friend Hannah here, thanks Han!" as she hugged Hannah with a little giggle and a pat on her friend's head.

IT WORKS! was basically the biggest thought in Noah's head, but was immediately calmed by an assumption that, while awkward, if these two were particularly nice it wouldn't be a big issue to accept a fellow Hufflepuff into ther little conversation. As his eyes drifted over the two bodies next to him, he said to himself "maybe a more... personal test is in order..."

But what should the test be? And with who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)