More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GamerChick077 GamerChick077

Whose tale is being told today?

Noah Connor (M), a Shonen hero in the post-apocalypse

I was hit by a truck. I saw a light pull me into the sky. I guess, I was going to Heaven or something. But then, the light disappeared and I found myself falling. I landed on the hard ground. Somehow I was completely uninjured. I got up off the ground to find a four legged creature with orange and blue stripped fur and horns. I ran into the water and jumped in.

But under the water, I was almost immediately attacked by a giant green snake creature. Well, it looked like a snake. It had a fin and sharp teeth. It quickly swam towards me. I was practically inside it's mouth.

The suddenly, everything started moving backwards. I was out of the sea creature's mouth and it was moving backwards. No time to think, I swam out the river.

Resting on the riverbank, I saw a car. I ran over, waving my arms about.

"Hey, over here!"

The stopped and out stepped a slender girl of fair complexion. She had shoulder length blonde hair. She was wearing a black shirt, blue skirt and brown boots.

"What are you?' she asked.

"Er... a human. Like you."

"I'm an android."

I heard a sound and looked up to see a pterodactyl.

"Is that a...?" I began to ask.

"Get in the car," the android said.

We quickly drove away from the pterodactyl.

"Are you sure we got away from the pterodactyl?" I asked.

"I think so," the android said. "The flying creature must have found easier prey it would be more likely to eat by now."

Looking through some binoculars that the android gave me, I saw that the pterodactyl was feasting on the body of some other creature.

"Where am I?" I asked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)