More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Are you interrupted?

No

There is another knock, but then you hear footsteps walking away. Whoever was knocking is gone now. Probably decided you were not there or busy.

You look back at your neighbor’s chair, and see your dick is still there. It'll be fun; you've had fantasies about her for some time. However, she would always look at you weird when you tied to talk to her. You wait for her to come back.

Sure enough, she comes back less than a minute later with a glass of something. As she approaches the chair, she sees your dick. You hear her gasp, surprised by the dick that is now in her chair. She approaches your dick and leaves her drink in a table. She then reaches forward to touch it.

You feel tingles and her soft hand prods your dick. She seems surprised and confused. This confusion quickly turns to shock as her hand wraps around your dick, against her wishes. She starts to jack you off, and you relish the pleasure and her other hand joins the other.

"Mom, come here!", she shouts desperately as she continues to jack you off. Her mom quickly comes out of the house. You look at her as she approaches the chair. She is hot like her daughter, with the same large breasts and lovely ass. She reaches the chair and looks down at her daughter, who is now kneeling.

"Katy, what are you doing kneeling? And why did you call me?", she asks. She clearly can't see your cock. Katy seems shocked at her mother's response.

"This cock right here! I can't stop jacking it!", she responds. Her mother looks around.

"Is this some sort of joke? You can find me inside when you decide to stop this", she tells her angrily as she heads back inside. Katy is shocked by her response, but can't dwell on it too much as her mouth begins to lean in to suck your cock.

"No, no, no! Why is this happen-", she starts to scream, but is cut off as her mouth wraps around your girth. You feel her soft lips on your cock-head and groan. She quickly starts to give you a blowjob. You thoroughly enjoy the feeling as she bobs her head on your cock, and massages it with her tongue. You are really glad you bought the ring now, and try to think what else you could do. Maybe a camera system would allow you to find someone you want to use the ring on.

Your thoughts are interrupted by the sudden realization you are about to cum. You try hard, and suppress the groan of pleasure as your cock fills her mouth with cum. As she is unable to pull back, she is to swallow all of it.

You briefly consider leaving you cock there and having Katy fuck you, but decide against it. She's had enough for now, and she is your neighbor; you can fuck her nearly any day you want. You can instead look for someone else. You pull the ring off, and your cock and balls reappear. Looking over, you see Katy has managed to pull back now. She is panting and there is a bit of your cum on her lips.

Deciding to leave Katy resting, you head out.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)