More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Where to?

It might be a good idea to check if it works on TV

You find the lounge empty, but make sure to lock the doors to be safe. Seeing if your cock works on a live show would be a good test. Turning on the TV, you quickly flick over to the channels you know are live. Checking out the possibilities, you grow bored. Sure there are hot women, but nothing really outstanding live right now. However, you come across one you like. It's a presidential speech.

The president, in her finest clothing, is giving a speech about the need to lower unemployment. The president is quite hot, and rather young, only 25. With long blonde hair, and beautiful curves, she is up there in your ranking of hot women. There are rumors all around about how she got to that position at such a young age, most pointing to corruption as the answer. Her father was also president once, after all. Powerful contacts are a possibility.

But right now, you don't care. All you care about is your newfound ability to have the most powerful woman in the country sucking your dick. Quickly putting your dick in the ring and focusing, you see it appear right in her podium. It is erect again, helped by the cold of being out. The president immediately notices your cock, and she watches it in the corner of her eyes, as she keeps giving her speech. After finishing the next part of her speech, however, she looks at it directly.

"You all see this?! This is the kind of sexist behavior I've been having to fight for the last 4 months as president! Oh, a woman can rule a country?! Is that it?! I want it taken away now", she says sternly, as the people around her look at her, confused as to what she is talking about.

Her left hand, free from the microphone, starts to jack you off. You are being jacked off, not only by a very hot woman, but the president of the country. The sole thought nearly makes you cum instantly, but you resist. You want to at least feel her lips before you cum. She looks bewildered at what she is doing, but realizing how others at looking at her, decides to try to ignore it.

"Ignore what I just said, I must be seeing things. Umm, back to the issue of unemployment..", she beings, giving your cock one last glance. She tries to continue her speech but is distracted by your cock, and is increasingly drawn to it, as she continues to jack you off. Meanwhile, you are in heaven. Luckily, no one seems to be interrupting you. You realize you could have used your own TV, but decide the flat screen is better.

She finishes another segment of her speech, but is now staring intently at your cock. She starts to lean in, eyes showing surprise, and a hint of fear. She probably is afraid of being seen like this on live television. She has a reputation to upkeep. She, however, is unable to stop herself from opening her lips and taking your cock in her mouth. She takes more of your cock in her mouth, and starts to lick it as well. The most powerful woman in the country is officially giving you a blowjob. And she seems to know how to do it quite well, even better than Katy. The brings to mind another theory about her rise to power, that she used her "attributes" as a token to make her way up the hierarchy. Most of the country's governmental hierarchy is male, after all. One of her advisors approaches her.

"Madam president, are you going to continue the speech?", he asks. She looks ashamed and worried.

"Just a minute, I'm rethinking one part", she mumbles with her mouth still on your cock, and her mouth vibrates. You can't take much more as she continues to suck your cock. She works efficiently and finally makes you cum. Just as Katy, she is to take most of your cum and swallow it.

Once your balls are drained, you pull the ring off. The president seems relieved to notice the cock is no longer there, and quickly raises her head to begin to address the audience once again. Some of her blonde hair is now out of place, and a little bit of cum dribbles from her lips. She looks quite hot like this, but you put your pants back on. You are exhausted after the two fantastic sessions, and plan to take the use of the ring further later, but for now you have to rest. You turn off the TV and head to your room. Lying in your bed, you fall asleep. You wake again about 2 hours later.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)