More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

Should she answer it?

No

Haley chose not to answer her phone. It was time she took her homework seriously. She wasn't going to get into a good college on her looks alone, she thought to herself. Haley ignored the phone and kept reading until it vibrated again. Alex shifted in her bed and glanced at Haley. Haley ignored both her phone and her sister. A few seconds passed when the phone vibrated a third time.
"God, will you just answer it already?" Yelled Alex at her sister.
"What is your problem?" Yelled Haley back. "You're just jealous because I have a social life."
"And you're just jealous because I have a brain," responded Alex sitting up.
"I have a brain and I'm trying to improve it and take my homework seriously," said Haley.
"It's gonna take a lot more than that to improve your brain," said Alex. "Why don't you just go back to texting all day? You'll get the same results."
"Why don't you answer it if you care so much?" yelled Haley as she threw her phone at her sister.
The phone collided with Alex's chest and fell into her lap. Alex was shocked that her sister hit her, but called her bluff.
"Fine," said Alex picking up the phone. "I will."
"Good luck unlocking it," said Haley smugly.
"Already in." Said Alex. "Doesn't work when the only four numbers you know are your birthday."
Haley threw her book aside and sat up in bed. Before she could say anything, Alex said, "What the hell? Who's Emily?"
Haley's eyes went wide and quickly said, "nobody, just a friend."
"Doesn't seem like just a friend." Said Alex. "Maybe a girlfriend. Does Dylan know you're cheating on him with a girl?"
"What? What are you talking about?" Asked Haley turning red and feigning innocence.
"Look, I can clearly see the pictures on your phone." Said Alex. "I know it'll be hard, but stop playing dumb."
"You spaz!" Cried Haley as she launched herself across the room at her sister. The blanket fell from Haley exposing the tiny thong covering her lower half.
Haley tackled her sister and they both fell to the floor in a tumbled mess. Haley landed on top trying to pin her sister to the floor.
"Oh, I knew you liked girls, but really your own sister?" Mocked Alex.
"I'll show you," said Haley trying to free the phone from Alex's grasp.
"What are you gonna show me? How well you lick pussy? Laughed Alex. "Whoops, too late. Already seen that picture."
Alex showed the screen to Haley. It clearly showed a picture of Haley licking another girl's pussy with the caption "when can I feel this good again?"
A rage built inside Haley, but she still couldn't over power her much stronger, but still younger sister. Then an idea came to her.

What's Haley's idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)