More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

What's Haley's idea?

Make Alex lick her pussy

Haley lost all control. She was tired of her sister making fun of her all the time. Alex pulled her hands behind her head to keep the phone out of Haley's reach. Just then and idea came to Haley.
"Since you already saw my skills, let's see yours," cried Haley and she moved up Alex's body to where she hovered over her sister's face keep Alex's arms behind her.
"What are you doing, you freak?" Cried Alex as she squirmed behind her older sister.
"You had the chance to give my phone back," said Haley looking down. "Now you're gonna lick my pussy."
"What? Nnnn-," said Alex before Haley sat down pinning her thong covered pussy to her sister's mouth. It felt good at first having her sister's lips pressed against her thong. Then it felt incredible as Alex tried to squirm free, but all she managed to do was rub her face on Haley's clit. Haley had only wanted to humiliate Alex for a few seconds before getting off. But now, it felt so good, she really wanted to get off. She started grinding her hips towards Alex and let go of her sister's arms. Haley used a free hand to pull her thong to the side exposing her cleanly shaven vagina. Now Alex could really get a taste. Haley lowered herself slowly until she felt Alex's lips touch hers. Hairy pulled back from the shock of her own sister licking her.
Finally she had enough teasing and mashed her soaking wet pussy down onto her sister's mouth and let out a moan. Alex's muffled screams dot protest filled the room.
"Stick your tongue out and really lick me," moaned Haley as she rode her sister's mouth. Alex refused and tried to push her sister off, but only succeeded in grabbing two handfuls of her sister's small tits. Alex squeezed and pulled and pushed at Haley's tits, but it only made her hornier.
"Oh yes, Alex. Play with my tits," moaned Haley closing her eyes. "I'm getting close."
Alex's eyes went wide as she made one final attempt to get free. She brought a hand around to Haley's ass. Alex jammed her index finger into her sister's asshole, but that was all the stimulation Haley needed to push her over the edge.
"I'm cumming," yelled Haley as her petite body shook through her orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, harder."
Haley grabbed the hand that was in her ass and moved it in and out of herself. She shook and shook. Thrusting her hips onto Alex's mouth smearing her juices all over Alex. Haley kept thrusting for a few more seconds riding out her orgasm. Once it faded away, Haley pulled the finger from her ass and climbed back from her sister who laid on the floor in shock. Alex's face glistened with pussy juice.
"That was amazing," said Haley putting her thong back into place.

How does Alex react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)