More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

But who are you, and what type of league?

Nikki, the punk tomboy, for an all girl league

You have always felt different from the girls in you classes. To begin with you never fit the mold of the preppy sorority bitches around you. Between your above average 5’10 height and lean built frame, not to mention your abnormal style with a half shaved head with a swept black top added with your love of latex and leather, you just never fit in. When you see the flyer it gives you some ideas. Yes as someone supporting them self through college you desperately needed the money, but you can’t help but feel excited of what fun you might have.

Friday night comes around and you start to get ready to go to this mysterious event. Not sure what to wear, you throw on some black cotton booty shorts under tight leather jeans, a red tight tank top, and black leather combat boots. You take an Uber to the address, which seems to be in the middle of an industrial area of town, and farther than you thought. You cringe internally at the thought that after the fare, you now can’t afford a fare back home unless you get paid tonight. Knocking on the red side door to an old looking wearhouse, you gulp as it opens.

Who opens the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)