More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

Pick a short story:

Night Hunt (Apartment/Pool setting)

You mind wakes, sensing that the sun has set. You used to distrust the instinct, peaking out when you woke, and deathly cautious to avoid the sunlight. But in years, it has never been wrong. Your body knows, and have learned to trust it.

Your eyes open to pitch black and you reach up, pushing the mattress off of your bed. Artificial light illuminates your perfectly sculpted male figure within the makeshift space underneath your platform bed. You admire the enhancements that “the gift” provided. Large firm pecks, wide like your shoulders. Leading downward, the perfectly chiseled abs that the ladies seem to love more than anything. A little further down, your manhood that, while erect, is about an inch and a half in girth and 8 inches long. Perfect for all use cases but not so big that it becomes impractical.

Other “enhancements”... you are not as fond of...

You stand up from your hidden sleeping space under the bed and walk to the living room. The hunger begins to stir.

You sigh.

Always hungry. It is fun and exceedingly pleasing to satisfy the thirst, but it is also, unfortunately, relentless and exhausting.

You open the outside door, ignoring the societal need for clothing, and step out onto the balcony naked. You watch and cherish the final few moments of the sunset before the light from the sky recedes completely.

Beautiful.

You hear giggles, and look to the right. 2 of your neighbors shyly look away, and quickly scurry back into their condo, knowing they’d been caught.

Perhaps I will visit them another day and give them what they desire. My fangs in their necks, however, will not be what they’re expecting. I doubt they will complain though. You think to yourself.

You ignore the ladies next door, for now.

You take a deep breath as the sunset ends, and lunge yourself off the balcony. As you become airborne, 5 stories up, your body changes drastically. Your arms quickly reshape into fleshy wings, your face changes into something dark and evil with sharp edges and fangs. Your legs also reshape and shorten, merging with the fleshy wings of your arms, and your hands and feet become clawed. Your manhood recedes into nothing, as it has no use in this form, and your whole body shrinks to about a third of its’ original size. Very bat-like in nature, but larger.

You hate this form.

You feel it is grotesque, however, it allows for very fast travel and observation from above, not to mention quick and silent feeding on unsuspecting prey. The ability to fly does have it’s advantages... and the black sheen of your current bat-like form obscures you well in the shadows.

As you soar through the cool night’s air, you watch the people on the ground for opportunities. You prefer feeding on women, but will feed from men if you do not have a better option. The taste is no different, but the desire to feed is inherently ingrained into ones own sexuality, or so it seems.

Ultimately...the thirst must be quenched, lest the beast be awakened and you lose all sense of self.

You stir from your thoughts, and re-focus as you glide over a well lit mall, watching for someone near the darker areas that you could grab quickly and feed from. Nothing looks appealing and you move on. You flap your wings with vigor, picking up speed as you move quickly to a random residential area. You spot a few joggers, not much else.

Dog companions could be problematic and noisy... Might come back here if I don’t find anything more appetizing soon.

You continue your glide around the residential area until you come upon some apartments. Your interest is peaked and you look for a community pool.

There.

You circle the pool and can see 2 females, college age, in the pool together. Your vision blurs momentarily, zooming in.

Perfect... You say to yourself, pleased by what you see.

You glide effortlessly in a circle around the pool, silently watching them and listening to their gossip.

“I wish Eric was here tonight. I could really use some company.” The shorter brunette girl chuckled, responding, “By company, do you mean his dick?”. The taller, black haired girl pretended to be appalled and offended. “Nicole! I can’t believe you’d say that!”

“But yes...” she replied, feigning innocence.

They both laugh.

You land near them on the roof top of the clubhouse, careful to not be seen or heard. You eye the taller girl. Straight black hair, mid back length. C cup breasts generously fill her black bikini top. Her skin is pale white, no tan to speak of. She is a healthy weight with nice curves, no ribs to be seen, but definitely not overweight. She looks like she might have a little bit of asian in her. Just enough to give her an exotic look, but not enough to take away from her curviness.

The shorter girl speaks up, interrupting your thoughts. A seductive grin spreads across her face. “You know... if you ever want to have some fun, or just need some release, I’m always here for ya.” She eyes her friends sex and slides her tongue out, licking in her direction.

“Gross Nicole, we’re friends, stop trying to make me gay.” She gave her a disgusted look, but then smiled back at her teasingly. It was a no, but there was a curiosity there that she seemed like she might explore someday.

“But hey, if you want to lick something, can you suck Eric’s dick for me? I know he’s going to start asking just as soon as he gets back.”

“Sorry V, can’t help you there. Not my thing.” Nicole smiled at her, amused.

“What? You think it’s my thing?"

"Ugh, I mean, I’ll do it, just to shut up the : ‘I need you baby’, ‘Only you can help me baby, I need this’, and the ‘I might die, baby’. “ She acts out his whiney lines sarcastically.

“It’s worth sucking him off for 5 minutes just to stop the whining.”

V sighs, then grins. "On the flip side, its kind of hot how I can slide my lips around his cock and in seconds he’s rock hard and begging to be inside of me." “Mmmm” she hums, smiling, pleased at the thought. “I do so love teasing and controlling him...”

“You are all over the place tonight, V.” Nicole says, shaking her head at her friend.

“Yeah... sorry...” V pauses, looking at Nicole. “You’re a really good friend Nicole.” A sincere expression covers her face. “Thanks for putting up with me.”

“Besties”, Nicole responds, leaning in and giving V a quick hug.

“Hey, I’ll be right back.” V pulls away and steps out of the pool to grab a towel.

You watch her dry off and admire her beautiful curves that were obscured by the water. She leans over, drying her inner thighs, giving you a good look at her shapely ass and curvature of her pussy. The delicate lumps from within the tight confines of her bikini bottom stir your desires. You lick your lips.

The shorter girl, Nicole, follows slowly, obviously trying to obscure her disappointment of being rejected. It was a joke, but there was definitely some truth to her earlier offer. She likes V, more than just as a friend.

You eye her further as she dries off and lays down on a lounge chair. Deep brown hair, mid back length like the other girl. B cup breasts with large, perky nipples that proudly lift up her red bikini top. You lick your fangs, eager to taste them. Nicole is also a healthy weight, but seems more toned and tighter than V. Her skin has a deep bronze tan.

As V finishes drying off and walks towards the clubhouse, you do one final look around the area to make sure no one else is near.

She rounds the poorly illuminated corner leading to the entrance, and you sense no one else nearby.

You look back to Nicole, lying alone, now with her eyes closed.

Feeding time.

You leap into the air.

Be back for you in a moment...

You dive, rapidly gaining speed and dash through the air swiftly and silently, rounding the corner after V. You catch her as she opens the clubhouse door. Her eyes open wide as she sees you, but you quickly dash into her, sinking your fangs into her soft neck before she can scream. She gasps painfully, and you wrap your bat-like wings around her, grasping her bare skin tightly with your claws. She whimpers, a mixture of pain and pleasure, as you begin sucking greedily from her neck, and the door slips from her hand and slams closed as she falls to her knee’s. Her warm blood flows into your mouth, and you relish in her taste.

This one is exquisite...

She falls back onto the ground, unable to hold herself up anymore, as the pleasure of your bite overtakes her. She moans softly, and you echo your thoughts into her mind.

((( You are as delicious as you are beautiful V... I think that maybe I will bestow my gift upon you. Would you like that V? To become a vampire? )))

Her body writhes erotically under you, as you begin to morph again and grow. Your fangs remain firmly planted in her neck, continuing to drain her sweet nectar, as your arms and legs extend, growing your wingspan as it curls under and around her, fully enclosing your victims body in your grasp and concealing her from the world. In seconds, she is completely obscured by your fleshy black veil, and you cherish the warmth of her bare skin as she writhes against you, moaning.

You feel your bloodlust and thirst begin to subside, and again echo your thoughts into her mind.

((( Are you ready V? To join me and become my fanged beauty? )))

To your surprise, a response echos in your mind, and fills your mind with her unbridled feelings of lust, and a devout sense of submission.

((( Yes... make me like you... Take me now and let me be your hot vampire slut, forever... )))

Her eagerness swells the arousal in you, and delirious with her willing desire you bite down hard, pushing your fangs deeper into her neck, releasing your vampiric toxin inside of her. She cries out as the gift is bestowed, and begins trembling in orgasmically as it spreads throughout her body.

Your wings unfurl around her, and quickly recede as you revert your form to human. You gently pull your fangs from her, and lick her neck clean until the only blemishes left are your two bite marks.

She gasps ‘awake’, regaining a sense of clarity and awareness of her surroundings. She eyes your naked body lustily as you stand up, and you offer her your hand. She accepts, sliding her hand into yours. You pull her up next to you as you gaze into each others eyes, neither of you really knowing what to say.

“I... feel you... inside of me...” she says, softly. “I can feel myself...changing...” Her eyes close and open slowly, as she pauses. “It feels wonderful...”

She eyes the fangs in your mouth, while continuing, “Your kiss...”. She pauses, then looks up into your eyes, “It felt so good...” her gaze turns into a longing desire, and she seductively presses her body against yours. Your manhood responds, throbbing to erection against her leg as she leans in and kisses you. You return her kiss, cherishing the taste of her lips and the feeling of intimacy that you have not felt in ages.

She pulls away from the kiss, breathing heavily. Her breasts, still confined to her bikini, rise and fall excessively as a pleasured sigh escapes her lips and her head rolls back. A smile spreads across her face as her new fangs slide down in her mouth. She licks them eagerly as her eyes return to yours.

You slide a few strands of wet hair out of her face, as you whisper to her. “Perfection...”

The kissing resumes, more passionately this time. You feel her hand grasp the girth of your cock, and in return you take hold of her waist and push her into the nearest wall. You pull away from the kiss and look down, past her ample cleavage, as her other hand delicately pulls a string on her bikini bottom. It falls free.

Her fanged mouth leans in, seductively whispering into your ear. “You can bite me anytime you want...” She pauses, as her hand guides your cock to the opening between her legs. “... But for now...” she lifts her legs up, wrapping them around you with a supernatural ease. “... Fuck me, and claim your new vampire slut.”

You thrust yourself inside of her with reckless abandon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)