More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cheesers123 Cheesers123

Who goes first?

Nicole : Nicole's night

Nicole had suggested the game with all the fake enthusiasm she could muster, although to be honest she didn't really want to be here. She had only stuck around for so long because tonight had seemed like a great chance to finally tell John exactly how she felt about him, to spill the feelings that had been whirling around her head for what felt like forever. She had known and been friends with John since they were kids but when she got old enough to start really noticing boys he was the first to catch her eye and he had kept her notice ever since. Meanwhile when John started looking at girls he always seemed to look over her, not too surprising given how much taller he had became as he grew, but still Nicole had hoped that one day he'd glance down and see her as a woman rather than just his little friend. However since they'd both turned 18 and John's pining seemed resolutely set on the buxom temptress Miranda, Nicole had resolved to take matters into her own hands. That was months ago now but she still hadn't told him.

Earlier she thought the perfect moment had come at last. The two of them were outside in the night air with only the moon for company. John had put his jacket around her shoulders without even being asked, so carelessly caring. Looking up at him, distant stars twinkling in his eyes, Nicole felt as though all her feelings were ready to burst out of her. But before her words could spill from her lips Sarah had come stumbling loudly out of the house, looking or acting much drunker than she was when Nicole had last seen her. Even when stumbling drunk she still looked good, her form fitting dress hugging tightly to her voluptuous curves and displaying scandalous amounts of her breasts and thighs. Nicole had made a special effort tonight, a redder lipstick than she normally would wear combined with a tight band tee and a pair of skinny jeans that she thought made her ass look best, but looking at Sarah swaggering up to John still made her feel self conscious. John had barely had a chance to greet Sarah when she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, his eyes going wide in shock. Nicole could only watch with awe as Sarah shamelessly made out with him, her tongue invading her mouth while her big tits squished against his chest and threatened to burst out of her low cut dress. When Nicole had protested Sarah simply broke the kiss, wheeled round, and planted her soft red lips on the much shorter blonde haired girls, towering over and overpowering her easily.

Fortunately for Nicole this second kiss was much shorter than the first and she was spared being smothered in Sarah's outrageous cleavage, though she still furrowed her brow as the fiery haired tease pulled away. "Lighten up! It's a party." Sarah had said as she walked back to the house, giggling to herself. By the time Sarah shut the door behind her the moment had obviously passed and all John wanted to talk about was how wild Sarah and her parties were. While John insisted that sexual outbursts like that were just part of Sarah's nature Nicole swore she knew better. Whenever she seemed close to opening up to John, or just being close to him in general, it seemed like Sarah would swoop in. Sometimes it would be as innocuous as a hand on his arm, a dazzling smile, or an 'unintentional' view of her deep cleavage. Other times it would be more direct, grinding her ass on him and begging him to dance when they had been trying to talk, 'accidentally' putting a hand on his crotch to steady herself and holding it there for a moment too long, or even something as blatant as walking up to him and kissing him like she just had. When Nicole tried to tell him that she thought Sarah was flirting with him he had just laughed. "What would she want me for?" Nicole wanted to explain the million and one things she saw in him, how charming his smile was, how she wanted to run her fingers through his wavy hair, how his laugh would always make her laugh, but she knew that if she explained that then the cat would be out of the bag so she had just let it go. Deep down she knew that Sarah was gunning for John too, and with her hourglass figure, supreme confidence, and devilish reputation she might just get him.

Poor John had two women chasing him but he somehow stayed oblivious to it all, just writing them off as friends. He was so obsessed with the bird in the bush that he completely neglected the two in his hands, crying out for his attention. Nicole suspected that this was the reason Sarah had invited John to stick around for an 'afterparty' and she had dangled Miranda as bait to make sure he would attend. She didn't count on him asking if Matt and Nicole could stay too however, so in some final effort to regain control of the situation Sarah had invited Tom. The closest thing Nicole had to an enemy. He was a TV jock brought to life. The perfect hair, the straight white teeth, the broad tall frame, the nothing between the ears and the cocky attitude. Normally Nicole couldn't stand to be in the same room as that arrogant jerk but if the alternative was leaving John alone with Sarah she could endure it.

Miranda was the only person in the front room when they came to it and she looked particularly pretty tonight with heavy eyeshadow, daisy dukes and a tight green crop top showing off her toned belly. John looked like he was about to beeline for the space on the couch beside her when Sarah caught his hand and invited him to sit on the short couch opposite. It was far too small to fit anyone else so Nicole and Matt had taken up seats on the longer couch on both sides of Miranda, exchanging warm pleasantries whilst Nicole surreptitiously kept an eye on Sarah across the room. Nicole's initial plan had just been to ride out the afterparty keeping Sarah away from her prize and maybe getting to talk to John on the walk home, but when she saw Sarah kick off her shoes and lay her long, stocking clad, legs across John's lap something inside her snapped. She had jumped to her feet and suggested a 'friendly' game to pass the time, hiding her irritation with excitement.

In her mind the game seemed like the best way to settle this once and for all, to John to really look at her, to herself to show him how she feels, and to Sarah away. Even though he didn't know it this game would decide once and for all who gets to claim John, and from the glint in Sarah's eyes as she adds her name to the hat she knows it too. Taking one final deep breath Nicole reaches into the hat.

Let the games begin.

________________________

This is going to be a thread told from Nicole's point of view and focus on her competing with Sarah for John, sort of like how John usually competes with Tom for Miranda. As such it's going to dive into cuckquean territory, with some femdom if the girls get impatient and general manipulation/deception.

What does Nicole draw?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)