More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

But who is it?

My beloved, toting a pistol.

Crossing the threshold is that beauteous double-crosser Ming Zhao, dressed in a scandalously short black silk robe, a rough match for the one I'd been gifted, it shows off the majority of her incredible legs. She's holding a flintlock pistol, and waves for the guards to shut the door behind her, but they don't comply.

The gorgeous betrayer turns to me, and flashes the most sadistic smile I'd ever seen whilst leering intently everywhere on my scarcely covered body, eventually letting her rapacious gaze rest on my thinly veiled crotch, taking in the clear silhouette of my penis. I flush sanguine under her thorough appraisal of what I wished most desperately to hide.

"Onto the bed. Now." She commands, pointing the pistol at me. Complying hesitantly, I move over to and sit down on the cot, spitting through my teeth at the woman holding me at gunpoint, "You vile cur."

She presses a supple, yet deceptively strong hand on my bare chest and shoves my weakened self so that I'm lying flat and supine on the bizarrely soft, downy, prison mattress. Ming Zhao climbs onto the bed to straddle me, and shouts to the guards, "The door, you imbecilic lechers!"

The two armored figures finally stop peering into my cell and slam the only entrance shut, I struggle and writhe, attempting to get the maiden away from my scarcely dressed body, but, finding that I no longer possess the strength to fight, I cower in fear.

Seeing my abject terror, the sensuous merchant's face immediately turns apologetic and her features soften until they're completely un-threatening, she swiftly gets back off my body with both hands in the air, and leans down by my ear to tell me, quietly,

"A thousand pardons, Ahab, I'm truly sorry, those guards wouldn't let me inside until I said, "I'm here to violate and ravish the holy man," which is NOT the reason for my presence, I just had to make it look real; I'm going to help you out of this mess, but..."

She sets her handgun aside and begins to blush, "...we're going to have to make it sound like you're being...*cough*... forcibly taken."

My fear of being ravished at gunpoint has vanished, but in its place has returned the embarrassment of being seen half-naked by Ming Zhao in my scant, almost nonexistent "clothing", I'm relieved at my relative safety, knowing now that she's still on my side, but wish that I could do something to protect myself.

Wait a second, that last thing she said...

How are we supposed to make it sound like THAT?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)