More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

The Princess?

Monika

Monika finished her early morning prayers and looked up to see Father Nihran talking with Brother Hual, intrigued she walked up to the two. "...and it looks as if something has taken most of the game from the forset. The village will run out of food in the next month if we don't do something. Oh, Monika! How are your prayers this morning?", said Nihran to Hual then to Monika.

"Fine Father. What were you talking about?"

Haul answered, "Father was talking about the food shortage in the village. Something has made game scarce and he and the mayor are planning an expedition to another village or another area ripe with food."

"If you're interested, just let me know," added the Father before heading to his room behind the alter. Brother Hual left Monika alone to deal with other business in town, and she stood their contemplating what she should do now that her morning prayers were over. She could inquire more about the expedition, have a nice relaxing bath at the hot spring spa, or find something else to do in the village.

Quest, spa, something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)