More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Quest, spa, something else?

Hot Spring

A nice hot bath at the spa was a good way to start off the day after prayer, then she could do what ever she wanted and feel fresh and clean. Monika pulled her nun's cowl over her silver haired head and walked out the door into the snow covered village of Sjiihir. She passed many shops and houses on her way to the spa just outside of town, along with the crowded pub/hunters lodge and the mayors mannor near the village center.

Once she arrived she pulled her hood back down and entered the wooden doors, then approached the receptionist's desk. "Hello Monika! Come to enjoy the bath?", he said as Monika placed five silver coins on the pinewood desk, "Good, go right on in. But I must tell you, we switched somethings around since you were last here." She strolled beyond the desk, down the hall, and into the dressing room where she peeled off her black and gold robe. Next were her fur lined gloves and boots before placing the three articles of clothing in a wall cubby. Her white panties slid down her legs with ease before joining her robes and leaving the girl completely nude in the dressing room.

Monika grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it around her body then walked into the hot spring. A light steam surrounded the enclosed rocky spring, but was void of anyone even in the steam room on the right-hand side. She wandered to the far corner of the room and placed her towel down before submerging herself in the hot water. Her breasts and front braids sunk halfway below the surface and she leaned against the side of the pool, relaxing and soaking up vital minerals.

Her nap was disturbed by loud voices conversing in the dressing room making Monika's heart race, because they were male voices. Monika's eyes had failed to see that the men and women's baths had been switched, meaning she would have a few guys staring at her huge tits in a few minutes. She could hide until they left, find a way to escape the male bath, or stay and see what unfolds.

Run, hide, or stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)