More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

What do you decide to do.

Modify yourself to be a living sex machine

(Note: More details cometh later)
The first thing that caught your attention was the ability to body change. It was a very simple function, and the sub options inside seemed quite promising. Being a simple man with a taste for some dirty debauchery, you decide gleefully to make a few changes to yourself with little thought about the consequences. Adjustments can come later.

First of all, you wanted to change the size and shape of your dick. You were endowed to a full 8 inches thick with a swift flick of a slider. After inspecting your newly acquired asset, you took it one step further by making the juice in your balls replenish almost immediately, as well as making it unable to impregnate. You also significantly increasing your physical stamina to nearly unrealistic levels. Finally, you gave yourself a controllable natural pheromone that would acts like a powerful aphrodisiac to any woman of adult age, a kind that greatly amplifies pleasure with every touch and greatly reduces inhibitions. When you were done, the full non-stop-fucking-and-cumming-machine package was ready to go for your unlimited and endlessly pleasurable entertainment. You took a moment to think about the changes you have done, now sitting on your bed completely naked with the remote in your hand. Unfortunately, you had no way to tell if the package deal really worked, so you were going to have to experiment. Your new cock twitched and stiffened in excitement as you thought about what to do next.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)