More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What do you do next?

Test it on your neighbour's hot wife

The Samsons were a newly wed couple that moved in a few months ago. Ever since they arrived in the neighborhood, you had been fapping to Susie Samson's huge tits and fit body. You had no idea how many ropes of lost sperm you had pumped out to her image, but one thing was for sure. With your new toy, you were about to experience some of your fantasies come to reality.

You dress yourself in something casual before heading outside into the sunlight of the midday. It was a Saturday so it was relatively quiet, but you know that the Samsons stay home for most of the day today. You make your away around the block to the familiar 2 storey house to find that it was still as you had left it. It was an upper middle class home, designed with a modern flair in comparison to the suburban feel of the street. A large front lawn laid before you, with the driveway to the garage to the left. Outside was an expensive looking four door sedan.

You spot them beyond the large glass windows of the living room. Greg Samson was some white collar worker that you had little interest in knowing, save for the face that you had envied his suave and gentlemanly nature. This made you particularly jealous as Susie often clung to him like newly weds usually do, like what they were doing now, lounging on their sofa while watch their huge wide screen TV. You could see the cleavage of her D cups from here, and the long blonde hair that she had neatly tucked into a ponytail. Her shapely body snaked around in a comfy side lay, exposing her perfect shaven legs that lay across the fabric. She was wearing a nice blue spaghetti strap and short today. You cannot even bare the thought about what they do at night after the lights go out, but you were fully aware of what you wanted to do to her.

How do you approach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)