More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Robopoop Robopoop

How do you approach?

Strike when Greg isn't home

You had made yourself into a sex god. You wanted Susie Samson to be a slut for your cum and to cry out in pleasure from your big hard dick deep inside her cunt. With the tools you had, it was what you were going to get, and you were going to get it when the time is right. That meant Greg should not be at home while you defile and turn his wife into your personal cum dump. Fortunately, you knew when he would have to go to work, leaving Susie alone for you to enjoy. On the day of the Saturday, he would leave the house for some reason. A quick check up on a neighbor turned out with information that he played golf with some rich hicks at a far away country club. He would definitely be out of the picture then, even though you could have the situation. It seemed more fun and exciting to make his wife cheat on him while he was away.

You hung around until you see Greg's car pull out of the driveway, waiting until he was a distant spec down the road. You then went up to the front door, your dick twitching in excitement. Reaching out to ring the bell, you waited until the object of your wet dreams answered, turning on your pheromones to the maximum. True enough, she came to the door dressed in a brown summer dress. You had never been this close to her before and your field of vision immediately fixed on the cleavage of her slightly exposed bra. She seemed the happy lady, like any newly wed would be, but the moment she saw you, you instantly notice her jaw drop, her eyes spying on your package hidden beneath your pants. She took a moment to check herself, looking a little strained as she squirmed her legs.

"Y-yes? Can I help you?" She stammered. Her voice was like heaven on earth.

"Hi. I'm Bob and I'm new to the neighborhood." You lie through your teeth as you gave her your best smile, relishing in the sight, "Nice to meet you." I stuck out my hand for a handshake.

For a moment, she hesitated but she took your hand regardless. You notice her knees almost buckle from a heavy spasm, "N-n-nice to meet you...."

You played along as the concerned citizen, "Are you okay? You don't look so good."

"Oh, I'm fine... Just... a little dizzy." She gave you an awkward laugh, "Don't know what came over me."

"We can't have that. May I come in? Maybe I can help." You did not give her a chance to answer as you barge in. She did not stop you. The interior had a nice modern decor about it. The kind that you could never be able to afford, "Wow, this is a really nice house!"

"Why, thank you... My husband Greg just left so its a little quiet." She tried to joke, closing the locking the door behind her.

"Ah, no worries."

Where do you lead her on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)